Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course he complained. LOL What else is new... he didn't used Sheva's boots for his custom RE3 Jill cause they were too tall.

199607_10151450705163298_1824968576_n.jpg

Id of still been in, had we not got the PM! But ive ended up already buying another head so im still out. Hope it turns out well for you guys though

Are you guys back on with Cheung's Jill sculpt? Apparently, Krec overreacted and gave us false information.

No I didnt you didnt get the pm I got did you?

If you read the message Johnny wrote hes back on it so yea he was off the project:cuckoo:

Id of still been in, had we not got the PM! But ive ended up already buying another head so im still out. Hope it turns out well for you guys though

Nothing wrong with the head you got if I got a second one there would no need for this Jill project going on.

No I didnt you didnt get the pm I got did you?

If you read the message Johnny wrote hes back on it so yea he was off the project:cuckoo:

Sounded like he was unsure and recommended you change it to Snyder since he never did a female sculpt, doesn't seem like he said he was off for sure and definitely. If he was definitely off, why didn't he just say so in the thread? That's why I insinuate you overreacted like a news network, because it seems like there was a misinterpretation. But then again, I never got the PM from him, just deducing based on how casually he said he'd still be doing it anyway :dunno

Last edited:
Sounded like he was unsure and recommended you change it to Snyder since he never did a female sculpt, doesn't seem like he said he was off for sure and definitely. If he was definitely off, why didn't he just say so in the thread? That's why I insinuate you overreacted like a news network, because it seems like there was a misinterpretation. But then again, I never got the PM from him, just deducing based on how casually he said he'd still be doing it anyway :dunno

Sounds great your opinion im not agruing on a forum I know what happened I could have said nothing to no one about the sculpt its over now done well see what happens from here.

Had a few sculpts canceled zodd, casca, a few Batman projects it happens.

Back