Resident Evil 6 Hot Toys SPECULATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 6 Hot Toys

Since Ada is in this game maybe HT scrapped the previous announced Ada figure and will just make her from this game.

If that's her in the trailers for this game, I'd say I prefer they make the one from Resident Evil 4. Her outfit was better and she looked better in that one.

Maybe she has her signature red dress in other parts of this game though?

Maybe she has her signature red dress in other parts of this game though?

No Red Dress = Not Ada to me.

ada_wong_1.jpg

RE4 Ada would be an awesome figure to have! The figure MUST include her grapple gun!!!

My licker grew to king kong size when i saw this in the video games sub forum with 3 pages to it. It soon deflated once i entered.

Calm down Alice ive still got some V-jolt waiting to douse your roots.

To be constructive i do eagerly look forward to see what HT bring us (if at all. though they should, its not like they have trouble selling them)

I still think they knocked Ada on the head because they knew she was going to be in the new movie in the same outfit and will sell her under the movie licence with the new Alice figure. Which im cool with.

To be honest None of the supporting cast in this game other than Sherry deserve a figure as they look so generic. Chris and Leon look generic too but they get the free pass as they are the main characters.

Chris, Leon and Sherry are instabuys. But Carlada i dont think i would splash the cash on.

I'm just repeating myself but I really hope we get some creatures if HT does indeed do RE6. The lack of monsters from HT has been very disappointing. That being said, I'll definitely be picking up Leon, Chris and "Wesker Jr" if they get made.

I dont really think there is too much chance of HT making any BOW's as it involves making a new base body and HT wont do that unless they can milk the mould or its from an extremely popular franchise. It would be easy enough for some Zombies or ganado as its basic human shape.

Maybe they could pump out some Tyrants on the HT classic Predator body with new arms and feet (and smoothe out the scales)

I think we are kind of lucky to get dr salvador and Krauser

I dont really think there is too much chance of HT making any BOW's as it involves making a new base body and HT wont do that unless they can milk the mould or its from an extremely popular franchise. It would be easy enough for some Zombies or ganado as its basic human shape.

Maybe they could pump out some Tyrants on the HT classic Predator body with new arms and feet (and smoothe out the scales)

I think we are kind of lucky to get dr salvador and Krauser

True sadly though I still have my fingers crossed we'll se some BOWs. It would be cool for HT to do the human figures and perhaps Sideshow could make the monsters if SS ever picks up the RE license. If HT does make some BOWs like Tyrants though I hope they make entirely new bodies for them. The HT Preds are too small for a Tyrant.

Ive got the Virtual legends 1:6 tyrant statue and i must say its pretty much in scale with the 1:6 RE figures (and costs like $40 and they could get away with charging $200 for it its that great in quality and size)

Fair enough its a statue but the pose it comes in is great and its got a big laboratory and smashed cryo tube base.

Thats what im using at the moment as the baddie of my HT RE collection. Cannot wait for the HCG 1:4 Nemesis too. HCG have put out a licker 1:6 and Executioner, Virtual legends have the Tyrant 1:6 i think the best thing we can do for our displays is getting the statues of the BOW and the HT figures as the heroes

From the HCG all I want is Jill, but if it's RE3 versions of Jill. NEMESIS IS A MUST!!!

I hope to have enough saved up for the HCG Nemesis when it comes out. If it had beem a fully poseable figure, I would have had it pre-ordered on day 1.

Yeah, that Nemesis statue is pretty awesome. Some of their stuff I haven't bee all that impressed by, but the Nemesis is really something else.

Thread title change. Hurry!

Hah, sorry guys. I knew some of you all would get mislead! My apologies! :panic::panic:

Anyway, talking about HCG, anyone else interested in Chris Redfield? I've been wondering whether I should get him or not. Though if Hot Toys were to make him, I'll rather get that then just a statue... that doesn't go along with any other thing I have. Unless you get Nemesis or maybe even HCG's Alice.

$(KGrHqF,!g0E8i!zdtSPBPT8ERK!hg~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqVHJDME7zj53N2GBPBh)rgg5Q~~60_3.JPG

Back