Repainted Two Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only thing I prefer on the hot toys version is his Right eye, but, great repaint. It really makes the Hot Toys paint look mediocre!

Hot Toys hair paint reminds me of some form of oxidized brass or art clay canvas.

here are some hi-res screens:
tdk_2225.jpg

tdk_2226.jpg

tdk_2462.jpg

tdk_2603.jpg

Amazing as always Josh!!! Your the master!!!

Cant wait to see it when you have added more flesh spots on the burnt side

Congrats Lforigno!!!

thanks buddy yeah I cannot wait to see what it looks like finished. I also sent him the two face hands to paint to that they can match and elvis1976 made a new two face jacket for me which looks alot better than the one that comes with the figure. I cannot wait to get it and post some finished pics.

Is it not lacking the shaving grain? Hot Toys had the nice growth colour down.

I like how little things like giving the iris more detail creates a more intent expression. And I like how you blended the burnt side with the normal side using some red on the forehead. The HT paint job is lacking there. Only suggestion would be to clean up that seam in the hair on the normal side. Awesome job.

Since everything has been said, I have one issue...the eyes arent aligned....that stuff always bugs me....even on people. :lol

Since everything has been said, I have one issue...the eyes arent aligned....that stuff always bugs me....even on people. :lol

No i believe they are pretty aligned. May be off by a half a hair :lol but you got to remember your looking at something blown up. To the naked eye you wouldnt even notice that. Not to mention im not a machine. I do all this by tiny brush and hope my eye sight doesnt give out on me. LOL

IMG_9161-1.png

The clean side looks like it has a bit of red streaks going on. I like what you did with the eyebrow on the unburned side :D

No i believe they are pretty aligned. May be off by a half a hair :lol but you got to remember your looking at something blown up. To the naked eye you wouldnt even notice that. Not to mention im not a machine. I do all this by tiny brush and hope my eye sight doesnt give out on me. LOL

IMG_9161-1.png

I see....I'm very fickle about that stuff....:lol

Back