Repainted Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

small_studios

Super Freak
Reaction score
Lets put a smile on that face........This is a test paint i recently did on the Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker. Just an amazing amount of detail in the skin texture and mouth . Great sculpt to paint, alot of fun.

j1.png

j2.png

j3.png

joker4.png

This is the most hideous thing I've ever seen on the boards so far. I mean honestly, why would you ruin the sculpt with that damn near perfect paint job...seriously man....

:lol:chew

amazing job there. love the detailing on the lips. the HT paint job made the lips look rather too fat and busy in my opinion, yours looks great seeing them thinned out

nice 1 mate

Looks amazing, although I don't like the black tears. They were never really noticeable in the film, but other than that, this is perfect!

WOW!!! That is an incredible repaint, dare I say that it rivals J. C. Hongs repaint! Amazing amount of detail, even down to the tiny raised beads of moisture at the ends of where the make-up has ran.

Really nice man, a great vivid look! I like how much more browny and blonde colored highlights you've put in the hair, looks much better, his hair was never completely green like it comes from the box :) Eyes look a treat too, just not keen on the drips/tears. The lips look so real and glossy! What's the deal with these, are you going to be selling them or offering them? Or just for recreation?

Back