Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Toys! Current Inventory starting on page [94]

One of the cheapest but best complimentary mods on my shelf, The Harley Davidson Fatboy Phone.
I won a broken phone on ebay for I believe $11 Shipped cause it had a broken base, which needed to be removed anyway for display.
I painted it black.

Hot Toys Dog Alien
I bought this loose from a fellow freak. No box, the body was extremely faded and the arm was broken. The owner did a great job of fixing the arm, he used metal wire so its still posable. I cant even recall which arm is broken.

I painted it up including the teeth. She's pretty again. :)

When I was new to this hobby, I fell into this thing a lot of new members do, of just buying figures cause its cool but has really no sentimental value.
So I did a major clean-up, sold lots of stuff, anything I wouldnt miss, it got sold or back in the box. Tried to keep my collection by going quality over quantity.
So last Christmas when I was shopping at Toys r Us for the kiddos, I kept passing by the little Gizmo guy.
I think I kept going back to the isle like 3 or 4 times cause I thought it looked cool, but it wouldnt really blend with my collection. Finally, I thought, what the heck, at least display it there for Christmas.
Now he's still in the detolf. :lol

The funny thing is the shelf comprised of the fiercest creatures to ever go on Screen, The Predator, The Terminator, and Aliens. But yet, when I look at the shelf, you're drawn to him petting the Alien and just go Awwwwww...:eek:
I added hair in his ears and fuzzy stuff on the ball of his Xmas Hat.

Last edited:

I recently changed Starkiller's Chest Armor, with one of the Predator Chest Armor. I think it looks a lot better.
This guy took me awhile when I first was putting him together cause he goes through so many wardrobe change in the game, so I played it by ear buying the pieces.

I really like the dark Jedi look, but not evil though...since this character is always seem like he is stuck there in the middle, fighting from going to the dark side.
I was gonna buy one of the custom cloak for Vader, but then I was going through my parts bin and saw the stock cape for my HT OC bats...it ended up fitting Vader well, drapes well.
The finishing touch is katkuru's cathode lightsabers. It's soo bright it really gives off a lightsaber impression.

Last edited:

Mr. Wayne Batman.
This is still WIP. Currently waiting on Tony Meis' Battle Cape to add to this guy. I'm probably gonna repose him also maybe with the sticky bomb gun.

Dx11 Joker.
The main reason i bought the dx11 is to use the kato clothing on my custom Joker. So I put the old clothing and body on this guy. I originally wasn't even gonna display this guy but I figured I have another spare joker and display it next to Wayne batman. Its growing on me though. I bought another dx11 shirt on ebay that I'll use on this guy.

Last edited:

My favorite X-man...Gambit. aka Remy Lebeau.
It just seems neverending completing this guy.
Replaced his coat with HT Nick Fury's. Much much better.
Also put a jewel thingie at the end of his disco stick. :lol

Xenoviper's Dexter.
Kato's shirt and pants.
Outfit is definitely one of Kato's best.
Before I received this sculpt, I had all the pieces, and even with just the body and clothing, I was blown away how realistic the clothing look on the figure. The way it drapes, really looks like 1:1 clothes.
custom 1/6 watch on ebay, boots with real laces, Custom Dexter Badge, and EvilFace Dexter base.

Beto's Michael Myers.
This was a blank scupt I bought from Beto.
I painted it and added real hair.
The overalls was from Moe's.
The overalls was a pain to customized.
They were nice but it looked more like its gray, and also it was too new looking.
So I dyed it blue. then with a brush, i added green since Myer's Overalls were originally green, but looked blue cause of the blue filter used on the film.
Turned out too green when I painted it, so I dyed it again blue, then subtly put green there again. Also weathered it using emory board to make the clothing look used.

The pumpkin was made by member Madbug.
Knife is by One's custom.
I found a set of rusted fence on ebay that goes well on the graveyard diorama
Graveyard diorama by Triad Toys.

Last edited:

I'm loving all your pics, love the style of them.

And I agree with collecting figures you connect with not just because they're cool/popular.

Beto's Freddy Krueger.
This was also a blank scupt I bought from Beto.
I was really bummed I wasnt able to get his fullset.
Beto is the king of horror and his Freddy was masterpiece.

Was originally just gonna buy a Sideshow Freddy but then, Beto ended up offering a limited number of blank sculpts.
I think this is probably my best custom work.
Really happy about the paintjob. I added lots of layers of skintones, with dark tones for the burn areas and added gloss to it.
I think I really did justice to his sculpt, extremely proud of this one.

The sweater is Beto's, as are the gloves with with silver blades. The glove was also blank that I painted.
Beto was kind enough to give me for free the burnt left hand which I also painted.
The pants are Hot Toys "The Spirit".
The boots have real laces on them.

Last edited:

I'm loving all your pics, love the style of them.

And I agree with collecting figures you connect with not just because they're cool/popular.

Thanks buddy. I also love your pics too man. :hi5:
I think most of us start of like that when you first get into collecting hobby.
Hot Toys releases soo many figures, and then customs, so its easy to just want to get any cool piece you can get a hold off.
Eventually, most of us go through a stage where we realize we only bought that piece cause a lot of people wanted it, and although it looks cool, its something you dont really have to have.
The good thing is a lot of these toys retain their value so you dont really lose money selling it, and in some cases even make money off it.

Last edited:

Sideshow Leatherface.
Its amazing eventhough the figure is kinda old, I saw the potential in this. The sculpt and clothing looked great but it was badly painted by Sideshow.

So I repainted the face, added some whites, blues, and left some of the green underneath.
I bought this loose and I think the original owner already added the bulk cause he looks bulky compared to the stock pics.
I weathered his shirt, pants and boots.
Added blood to his apron and chainsaw.
I also repainted his gauntlets to look more leatherlike.

This was another custom where it came out much better than I anticipated. Actually, maybe too good cause the first time I displayed him...when my freakin cat woke me up in the middle of the night cause she wanted breakfast, I was kinda scared to look at this figure that's in my dark hallway. In fact, at one point, I put him at the very back, not cause of placement purposes, but I didnt want to look at it in the middle of the night. :lol

Last edited:

Wow that is really scary. I am bit of a poossy when it comes to horror and gory flicks :monkey1

...And finally, Sideshow's Friday the 13th Jason from Freddy vs Jason movie.
I wanted to emulate the Premium Format.
I weathered jacket, pants, boots.
I also cut the cheap hair he had on one side of his head and replaced it with mohair.
I also repainted his mask...made it more grimy looking.

Well, that's it for now...that's all of my current inventory.

Wow that is really scary. I am bit of a poossy when it comes to horror and gory flicks :monkey1

Ha ha, that was the ironic thing on my part...I love Horror movies.
So whenever I get visitors and they check out the collection, many times I'm asked why I have no Horror figures.

After seeing Beto's stuff and seeing the video reviews, Like my Emarae's or DarthMagnus' videos on their horror stuff, I just had to finally man up. :lol

Last edited:

That is the best horror set up I have seen. Also the best fight club figure, even better than a fullset. Beautiful collection.

Back