Regrets From Princess Leia ....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok apparently you missed the point of my post: Carrie Fisher was famous before she was Leia as the daughter of two hollywood stars.

fencepost1.jpg

It seems like a lot of the people involved with Star Wars have the same attitude. Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher I can understand becuase they became so inextricably linked with those characters, it was probably tough for them to get other roles, but I don't get Harrison Ford's dismissive attitude about it. If it weren't for that role he'd propably be a retired carpenter now.

It seems like a lot of the people involved with Star Wars have the same attitude. Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher I can understand becuase they became so inextricably linked with those characters, it was probably tough for them to get other roles, but I don't get Harrison Ford's dismissive attitude about it. If it weren't for that role he'd propably be a retired carpenter now.

We happen to be talking Carrie Fisher because of the thread title. I'm tired of actors, musicians and athelete who whine about what made them successful (a role, album or franchise). They were provided an opportunity to do something they love with potential to earn a living and provide their loved ones with experiences we dream about.

I don't care if they want nothing to do with it as most of the SW cast, dissing the goose which provided you the golden egg comes across (to me) as disrepectful. Simply a personal value trait I dislike when I see / hear it.

Back