Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that the production piece is pretty nice although I hate what they did to her face; the eye area looks absolutely horrible so I'm hoping that it will look better in person. I'm also in agreement that the pinkish hue is preferable to the originally shown prototype's skin tone.

I'll be keeping my order and will keep on hoping that it looks even better in-hand. Really disappointed in the new look of the eyes though (or horrible paint app of the eye area).

I am really struggling if I am going toget this or not....

Me too.

The fact that I'm struggling probably means it's not meant to be.
If you really wanted it, like me, you would of ordered by now.

Don't know where you're located but $80 shipping plus another 20% on top is stopping me.

Me too.

Don't know where you're located but $80 shipping plus another 20% on top is stopping me.

Not to mention dealing with Sideshow's wonderful "Customer Service" if/when it turns up with issues.

I pre-ordered. The eyes are ok but the skin should've been left like the prototype. What can we do, we either buy it as is or we don't.

Attachments

• red-sonja-she-devil-with-a-sword-premium-format-300347-19.jpg
    red-sonja-she-devil-with-a-sword-premium-format-300347-19.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 190
Me too.

yeah , same here I'm in europe. Those eyes...the paint app looks like someone punched her and there's bloodclotting or something on the lids...but the sculpt on this is very nice...

I spoke with Sideshow customer service. They tell me that Red Sonja is available to their International customers first as it is in their International warehouse. They are fulfilling full payments first and flex payments according to schedule

US shipment will likely occur prior to end of month

Back