Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but those offerings just go to show how Sideshow totally nailed this piece.
One is enough for me... The best!
Yeah of course. This was like 10 years ago when I was making less than $12/hour. SSC KILLED this!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

:rock

No comparison. I'm trying to stick to one statue per character- don't think I'll have to worry bout a better RS coming out any time near future

yeah crazy high cost for a 7" statue, got a decent deal on ebay I think... and it was JSC- got it before I knew much about scales and polystone and pf's, I was collecting anime figures :lol

def would not pay that high on a 7 incher again tho :lecture
So it was you I was bidding against?! :lol

Nice grab on it. She looks great. Really tempted to keep going for one.

So it was you I was bidding against?! :lol

Nice grab on it. She looks great. Really tempted to keep going for one.

Lol, might have been! I got mine back in April/May though... $200- cheaper than a lot of em on eBay. Pretty nice statue for being so small. Would def recommend the diamond eyes over the reg if u go for it, they make her look pretty wicked.

Wow, few hours ago I got an email from SS....they turned my waitlist into a live order! Now the question is: to confirm or not to confirm...

Wow, few hours ago I got an email from SS....they turned my waitlist into a live order! Now the question is: to confirm or not to confirm...
I just got the email as well. I canceled when the in hand pics first showed and then signed up on the wl just in case....decisions decisions

Ex sold on eBay, U.K, for very close to retail. Seller will lose quite a bit after fees.
Flipping days are over with the TBD :D
She still sells higher on eBay($500-600). Seems other places you can get her cheaper, but don't know if that will last. There is always a glut with low prices shortly after release, but won't take long to start going up again.

The reason all the waitlists are getting converted on Sonja is because they made 4500!!!! The days of the high dollar Darth Talon, Doctor Doom and Spider-Man vs. Hulk are over my friends. They are now mass producing the statues, at a higher price, with less quality. Have you even looked at the numbers lately? They are making 9500 Wonder Woman statues 9500!!!!! Good luck ever getting more than you paid for out of that one (that's not stopping me from buying one however). I'm glad everyone on here likes their Red Sonja statues. I was just voicing my opinion. I didn't say it was the worst statue ever. I put it together, set it next to my Darth Talon, Doctor Doom, Rogue, Gambit, Tomb Raider, Thanos, Ms. Marvel, X-23, Conan, Hulk vs. Surfer and I thought it looked like a Bowen statue in comparison especially for the price. So I sold it on ebay while I could still get more than I paid for it.

That's why I returned mine instead of reselling her..

Same here. I tried to sell for even a slim profit to pocket the rewards points but had no real takers. Someone is trying to sell theirs here for basically cost. Some of those eBay sales may be real, some not. Let's see if muscifan has a crate of them to unload over the next year.

The reason all the waitlists are getting converted on Sonja is because they made 4500!!!! The days of the high dollar Darth Talon, Doctor Doom and Spider-Man vs. Hulk are over my friends. They are now mass producing the statues, at a higher price, with less quality. Have you even looked at the numbers lately? They are making 9500 Wonder Woman statues 9500!!!!! Good luck ever getting more than you paid for out of that one (that's not stopping me from buying one however). I'm glad everyone on here likes their Red Sonja statues. I was just voicing my opinion. I didn't say it was the worst statue ever. I put it together, set it next to my Darth Talon, Doctor Doom, Rogue, Gambit, Tomb Raider, Thanos, Ms. Marvel, X-23, Conan, Hulk vs. Surfer and I thought it looked like a Bowen statue in comparison especially for the price. So I sold it on ebay while I could still get more than I paid for it.
At least two of those statues are no compairison to Red Sonja. Not even close.

Back