Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From SSAlex on SF -
Originally Posted by SSAlex
The Exclusive isn't expected to start shipping until the mid September or later September. Unknown (right now) when the regulars would start shipping.

From SSAlex on SF -
Originally Posted by SSAlex
The Exclusive isn't expected to start shipping until the mid September or later September. Unknown (right now) when the regulars would start shipping.
Wtf...

tumblr_inline_mp7wmsbsrd1qz4rgp.gif

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Well, there might be one less person standing between you and conversion here soon. Very heavily considering dropping off the WL. So much awesome, just not enough $$.

You should see if they will change yours to a flex plan then, it would delay shipment, but be a softer blow on the wallet.

Well, there might be one less person standing between you and conversion here soon. Very heavily considering dropping off the WL. So much awesome, just not enough $$.

If they nail the prototype I anticipate you will be wishing you had culled any of your other pieces.

Flex it brother! Unless you got something incoming with Sonja. I mean she is a beauty, wouldnt want to regret down the road.

Hell I'd probably have funds and buy it from you.

Yeah, I'm just going to let it rock for now. Every time I sit down to cancel I look at her again and change my mind.:lol

Haven't even converted yet, plenty of time to work it out. No hasty decisions I might regret.

Yeah, I'm just going to let it rock for now. Every time I sit down to cancel I look at her again and change my mind.:lol

Haven't even converted yet, plenty of time to work it out. No hasty decisions I might regret.
Yeah, keep it live until you get a conversion then the clock will start ticking on your decision.

Back