Red skull Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cigarette holder plus notice the symbol on the chest?

7203160x600copyxu8.jpg

Where in the hell do you get this insider info from Karma? :monkey5

this will definitely go nicely with the Capt. America, especially with the Classic version :D

ACHTUNG!!!

looks good. and toe, it should go nicely with the classic version of ca. :D i wonder if the final piece will have those ice blue eyes?

I stopped collecting Marvel about two years ago because it was just too much to keep up with, with everything else I collect. But this piece might bring me back in it. It looks amazing. Can't wait to see the full figure.

Kinda crazy that in this oh-so politcally correct world, Marvel is letting him smoke. Hell, they even let Wolverine smoke on his bust. Maybe we will see a swastika. Can anybody from Sideshow comment on this? And anywho, who sculpted this?

So, ... you liked :D

was the swastika allowed martin?

if recent superhero films prove is that if you give the fans what they want & stick to the source then it'll be a success

Last edited:
Yeah, I also agree on the Swastika issue. It's part and parcel to the character. He is a twisted, evil Nazi. So it doesn't really hurt anyone if he wears that symbol, it's what they did. I know if I got this PF, I would just make an armband and put it on him. Even if visitors questioned me on it, I would just say...

"It's not my personal belief, it's merely accurately portraying history."

It happened, it was a horrible movement and brought a lot of destruction and hate into this world... but it happened. And the Red Skull character was a product of the need to give the evil a fictional face for Captain America to pummel. :lol

:lecture :lecture

I agree with you and Karma 100% Josh. Even though it's a symbol of negative meaning, it's still part of the character and something that happened historically. Red Skull needs this!! It's part of who he is.

So, ... you liked :D

MAN!!:lol It seems as if I buy and love everything you guys do. It looks absolutely amazing so far. Even after what little I can see in that pic, I would still buy the figure even if he didn't have pants on. :D

:lecture :lecture

I agree with you and Karma 100% Josh. Even though it's a symbol of negative meaning, it's still part of the character and something that happened historically. Red Skull needs this!! It's part of who he is.

Yeah, I would love to have it on too, but I don't think I'll whine about it if it isn't included. Here's hoping.

Last edited:
MAN!!:lol It seems as if I buy and love everything you guys do. It looks absolutely amazing so far. Even after what little I can see in that pic, I would still buy the figure even if he didn't have pants on. :D

I only want to see 1 Red Skull, not 2 :lol

Sorry, had to go there.

was the swastika allowed martin?

if recent superhero films prove is that if you give the fans what they want & stick to the source then it'll be a success

Well really don't know, but I don't think so, but still if was without swastika, you will note that he is a ****ing Nazi, the fabric uniform looks AMAZING!!!!!!!

BTW, Thanks a lot for the words, but you still need to see the final images :eek:

With or without a Swastika this piece is gonna rock. All I would really need is a red armband with it on there and it'd fit the bill.....

Back