Red skull Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice choice, glad that it's a villain. Now if it looks as cool as Bowen's Red Skull statue with a nice trenchcoat that'd be awesome.

That's good, I thought I missed something there for a moment...Red skull could be pretty cool, can't wait to see how it turns out! :monkey5

People of this board will learn to respect my choices here, weeks ago, I did a thread asking for a Red Skull PF, posting a lot of nice pics of him in it.....It seems that the Sideshow guys listen to the Great Worm but to none of you Star Wars geeks (i.e. your still stuck with the Buck Body, right...:lol:lol:lol ......).My desires are orders to Sideshow....

redskull3.gif

Last edited:
Very cool!!!!!

I just hope the Skull is wearing one of his military outfits...

1.jpg

... and not one of his awful outfits from over the years. :rolleyes:

2.jpg

Thank God. We needed a villain so bad, and somebody to square off against Cap. is a plus in my book. :rock

Not possible. No matter what pose RS is given it won't look squaring off with Cap because of his more Captain Morgan styled pose. I hope its done in a Bowen Red Skull styled pose so you can put it behind Cap and make it look like he's about to sneakily shoot his ass...:lol

People of this board will learn to respect my choices here, weeks ago, I did a thread asking for a Red Skull PF, posting a lot of nice pics of him in it.....It seems that the Sideshow guys listen to the Great Worm but non of you Star Wars geeks (i.e. your still stuck with the Buck Body, right...:lol:lol:lol ......).My desires are orders to Sideshow....

If that were true then where's that Origins Kurgan figure??? :monkey3 :lol

Back