Red skull Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely getting this. I sold my second Captain America to ensure the funds. I'm just hoping Karma will snag early pics of this piece.

i agree. This is an impressive piece. The tailoring is top notch. I really cannot wait to see this in person.

It might be the next grail and then you're gonna kick yourself for not getting him at retail.

I love this PF but I'll believe the Grail predictions when I see them become reality. To date every single Marvel Thread with a new product orderable has someone in there saying "Its the next Grail!" and to date we haven't seen a piece jump to Iron Man Exclusive, X-Men vs. Sentinel #1, Doom or Grey Hulk status. All Grail prediction since then have been bust.

I love this PF but I'll believe the Grail predictions when I see them become reality. To date every single Marvel Thread with a new product orderable has someone in there saying "Its the next Grail!" and to date we haven't seen a piece jump to Iron Man Exclusive, X-Men vs. Sentinel #1, Doom or Grey Hulk status. All Grail prediction since then have been bust.

Not a Bust for SS, these things keep with fairly good ES and are selling out. SS keeps ranking in the $$$.

Some of those people who keep calling it "a grail" are the ones who get bored with it after a week, create some random excuse, and the item ends up for sale. While their whole intentions were to sell to begin with.

Last edited:
I remember when people here used to say That Cap Pf was supposed to be the next grail...I always said he was too gay and ES was to big to make him grail material....but Khev loved him sooooooo much....

Last edited:
While I love the PF and have it on order, I just can't stop thinking of this guy. Am I the only one?:monkey1

redskull.jpg
TheMask.jpg

Back