Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a great piece, of **** and *** :) but overall just a beautiful sculpt

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Damn after the hole dead pool pf, I swore I wouldn't order another of the same character pf with the girlfriend.. oh boy did I blow it or what? To much hype and I must cave to all this peer pressure. . Damn you guys are all arseholes how am I'm gonna explain this to the ball and chain?

@ snoop hit the naile right on head. I'd personally would never sale statue but if I had to it would be to a collector who would love it and I wouldn't sell it for a major profit.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Damn after the hole dead pool pf, I swore I wouldn't order another of the same character pf with the girlfriend.. oh boy did I blow it or what? To much hype and I must cave to all this peer pressure. . Damn you guys are all arseholes how am I'm gonna explain this to the ball and chain?

@ snoop hit the naile right on head. I'd personally would never sale statue but if I had to it would be to a collector who would love it and I wouldn't sell it for a major profit.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

That is an attitude I like. :lecture:goodpost:

Edition size of 500:clap

Nice. You don't usually see such a small ES on most pieces nowadays. The Apocalypse PF is by far my favorite marvel PF on PO but I really like this Red Skull PF. The EX is killer on this piece. I will be looking to add this to the collection.

Lots of people holding out, hence the lower es of 500? Either way, congrats to all that PO this guy.

wow ONLY 500 for this one. I think this is a clear example of a lot of things being up for order or coming out soon cause this Red Skull is going to be KILLER.

@ Therivox that is a collector who is in this hobby for the right reasons.

Dont mind if they hold it up. It'll bring down my monthly average cost :)

nice ES! the EX is a big deal (for me) in this one, 500 is a quite low, hope this will translate to a better QC

On the selling issue. Chances are my son will end up with my collection and if it's not something he wants to keep, he's Marvel mad but hates Predator, I'd like him to get decent money if he was to sell them.
Hopefully I'll be around for a good while yet :pray:

Wow 500 es size is great!!!! This is def an " ex or fail" statue!

As much as this definitely is an EX or FAIL, it is still a great Regular statue. I'm even starting to like his clothing. Definitely love the Jacket and the pose. Looks maniacal in the Reg and the EX is just cool and collected and so fvcking gangster!

This will be more sought after than Cap A exclusive once it is released I think.

Back