Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a darn good deal, though i noticed even the original RS hardly shot up in value. Guess alot of peeps dont want a deformed nazi on their shelves.

"You have not ordered me yet? Hail Hydra!"
you_are_failing_gif_by_marioandluigifanatic-d59agn7.gif

I'd say that's my thing. But with Cap, it looks great as a pair.

They do look great paired up. But for me, Cap is going in my Avengers lineup.

Also, for reasons I mentioned before, not really for me either.

Marvel tends to make there villians sooooo bad that there are actually very few I would be interested in. I know thats the same reason why some people love them.

They do look great paired up. But for me, Cap is going in my Avengers lineup.

Also, for reasons I mentioned before, not really for me either.

Marvel tends to make there villians sooooo bad that there are actually very few I would be interested in. I know thats the same reason why some people love them.

Agreed, I never knew much of Skull tbh, but he looks fantastic. Especially cause he has more of a Black Mask look over a rubber head.

I agree about people's interest. Mostly seems they dig the silly like Loki or Magneto. I dig my characters psychologically ****ed up like Goblin, Carnage, Red Skull, and such.

I was hoping the Avengers 2 line would continue, but if I do an Avengers line, it'll probably be the movies based.

Hello everyone :)
I'm new to this forum, and at the moment thinking about getting Red skull normal edition

The Normal edition head is much better, I dont know why everyone loves the EX so much.....
the Evil looking skull with the creepy teeth is amazing

Hello everyone :)
I'm new to this forum, and at the moment thinking about getting Red skull normal edition

The Normal edition head is much better, I dont know why everyone loves the EX so much.....
the Evil looking skull with the creepy teeth is amazing

The Ex has the classic comic book feel to it, IMO, and I think that's why I like it. Wish I had PO'd it now that I have Allied Cap in hand.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show! :wave

The Ex has the classic comic book feel to it, IMO, and I think that's why I like it. Wish I had PO'd it now that I have Allied Cap in hand.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show! :wave
Tell me about it. The reg looks so cool and then the Ex head looks so G! Love mine

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back