Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's sort of how you're supposed to feel about Red Skull, isn't it?

I suppose you are right but I think some people love the character as well. I normally only purchase statues of characters that I have a positive connection with; in this case, considering how nice this piece is, I may have to rethink my position.

!@#$ I knew I wouldn't make it another day. Just ordered this to go with Captain America. That EX head is just too epic to miss.

Is there such a thing as SCA (Statue Collector's Anonymous)? I think my addiction is out of control.

Still, can't wait for this! :)

!@#$ I knew I wouldn't make it another day. Just ordered this to go with Captain America. That EX head is just too epic to miss.

Is there such a thing as SCA (Statue Collector's Anonymous)? I think my addiction is out of control.

Still, can't wait for this! :)

I got the same problem. Though I have limited my collecting to just PF's. Plus I don't duplicate characters. That means no Reeves Superman or Keaton Batman.

For the lawls of greyskull. The hype of this thread is getting hilarious. Ex head isn't really must but it is a nice touch but the regular portrait catches the essence of the red skull and the hat is perfect.

Seems like people are getting pressured into ordering because the delusion of it being a grail ex.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

For the lawls of greyskull. The hype of this thread is getting hilarious. Ex head isn't really must but it is a nice touch but the regular portrait catches the essence of the red skull and the hat is perfect.

Seems like people are getting pressured into ordering because the delusion of it being a grail ex.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Not speaking for anyone else, but my decision has to do with not originally buying any villains other than Spiderman and Batman ones. But I really like Red Skull. And I have Cap. And if I'm going to buy, it's going to be the exclusive one.

I know in the end it will be worth it.

Now all I need is Doom, Magneto. And I have the major bad guys in the Marvel Universe. Oh and Thanos too.

To go this many years without a Magneto PF is way ridiculous. Biggest villain in Marvel and a no show. If they were to hold a vote and Magneto didn't get 559,979 out of 559,979 votes I would . . . like . . . I dont know man. Just consider this world insane. . . or something.

Yeah the Big A is already out and you're right Magneto should've been a must long ago

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

To me personally I'm glad that a lot of the big Villains aren't out. I started collecting with the Batman PF. I'm still wrought with indecision over this. EX is really amazing. He invokes so much nostalgia and a weight about him

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

...Seems like people are getting pressured into ordering because the delusion of it being a grail ex.

Personally, I'm not so much concerned with whether a piece will be considered a "grail" or not because I have no plans of ever selling them. It is simply that sometimes there are pieces that you know you will regret NOT getting. I feel that this one, with the EX head, is one of those pieces for me. Besides, I think it definitely will go well with the upcoming Captain America so it will have a place to be displayed.

...Now all I need is Doom, Magneto...

I agree! I'd definitely be interested in Magneto and potentially Dr. Doom (but they will have to be exceptional for me to buy them).

Personally, I'm not so much concerned with whether a piece will be considered a "grail" or not because I have no plans of ever selling them. It is simply that sometimes there are pieces that you know you will regret NOT getting. I feel that this one, with the EX head, is one of those pieces for me. Besides, I think it definitely will go well with the upcoming Captain America so it will have a place to be displayed.

I agree! I'd definitely be interested in Magneto and potentially Dr. Doom (but they will have to be exceptional for me to buy them).

Agreed, that EX head is the Red Skull I remember from the Comics. Its a nearly perfect rendition. Even though I'm probably not getting the new cap, I'd probably regret not getting this Red Skull.

I have failed miserably at resisting. ORDERED!!!!

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg~original

:wink1: Good choice, guys! :duff

The EX head is a perfect comic book representation. :clap

I don't think it goes well with the trenchcoat though. Hopefully the jacket is removable.

I've been curious about this.

Re: Red Skull Premium Format - NEW!

Like others have already stated, i just love the EX portrait but just cannot pull the trigger :( still torn between this and the original PF :gah: either way, I need a Red Skull PF in my collection so I will wait until Tavegg recieves his new version so he can sell me the original :yess::lol

We may be able to work something out there my friend!

You absolutely right.

The exclusive is so cool, Cap A should have followed this.

Spoken like a true prophet

The EX head is a perfect comic book representation. :clap

I don't think it goes well with the trenchcoat though. Hopefully the jacket is removable.

Unfortunately I get the feeling once you take the jacket off (if you even can) you will be struck by what a bean pole this figure is.
And that's probably purposeful so the jacket will fall more appropriately on it.

It's the shame the costume chosen isn't as cool looking as the first PF- if it were, that + the EX head would make this impossible to resist.

Alex from SS C was supposed to check that and get back to everyone on statueforum. Guessshe forgot. Would be nice to have it confirned.

Pre-ordered, nice job SSC! I probably wouldn't have picked this up if it weren't for the Ex. head. Just more iconic, how i'm used to seeing the Red Skull. It's crazy to think this character's been around for 70+ years.

The first Pf, the tailoring on Red Skull is amazing. One of the finest Pf material applied on a statue IMO. Perfect fit.

Back