Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope TA don't get theirs until some time in February. Must have a few extra parts and I'll be out until Feb 1.

Sweet! Got my notice as well. Still trying to decide if I want to keep my regular and Ex or just one.

I've been saving up for a War Machine, but I just can't cancel this one.
This looks far too much fun to pass up with all the various accessories and can't miss exclusive head. I hope it's worth it.

great figure. $140 after shipping...ouch. probably cost me $60 for the spare parts I am looking for to make a second figure, so $200 for 2 figures.

Should I get them or go with Duke and Flint instead?

Tuff choice. 2 big name characters or 2 background characters. Since the Red Ninja is sold out and prolly limted to 2000 total, if that and Duke and Flint are in stock, I would go with the Ninja.

yeah, I figure its probably only a few more months away until gohastings has Duke for less than $80, so might as well wait there.

so do you think there will be a black ninja with the same load out as the red one? i would kinda like to display a lot of these different weapons between 2 ninjas but i don't want to buy an extra red if a black version will be released soon. ahh....life's major decisions. it's stressful being a collector.

so do you think there will be a black ninja with the same load out as the red one? i would kinda like to display a lot of these different weapons between 2 ninjas but i don't want to buy an extra red if a black version will be released soon. ahh....life's major decisions. it's stressful being a collector.

count on it!!

I think we will see the Red Ninja recolored black as Ninja Ku and Storm Shadow recolored as Ninja Viper.

great figure. $140 after shipping...ouch. probably cost me $60 for the spare parts I am looking for to make a second figure, so $200 for 2 figures.

at least you dont pay sales tax :monkey1. I think this will be my last figure from this line unless they make another ninja worth getting. :panic:

Yeah, I will just wait until they are $60.00 at gohastings, or just get it for $50.00 at BBTS just like I did with the Cobra Officer.

Sideshow has really started cracking down on edition sizes lately. I wouldn't be surprised if we never see deals like that again. Better be safe than sorry.

Lucky! :wink1:

Item arrival: 14 days
Order #: XXXXXXXXX
Item #: 1000131
Item name: Red Ninja 12-inch - EXCLUSIVE VERSION
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: US $129.99
Item total: US $129.99
Tax: $10.72
Ship cost: US $11.24
Total: US $151.95

Back