Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The truly elite are those who can have fun talking about their collectibles without throwing insults or taking good natured jabs personally regardless of how many figures they own.

The truly elite are those who can have fun talking about their collectibles without throwing insults or taking good natured jabs personally regardless of how many figures they own.

So what exlusive if keeping you from being Elite :lol

If you feel the need to go around calling yourself "elite," then you probably aren't, IMO. :monkey1

:lol

I think this whole Elite thing is being taken WAY too seriously. It's a self -appointed thing for me. It's a funny gag guys, Sheesh.

Then I must be ULTRA Elite cause I have fun here AND I have all the Exclusives :nana::nana:

man why so much hate for the CCC, I feel like im the only person on this forum who finds him cool.

Back