Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hes awesome!

Go grab that crazy owners red ninja for anyone that doesnt have one. Its a bargain at $60 and looks perfect with the Sideshow red. The SS red makes for a kick ass clan leader. I gonna order another crazy owners red now. Was gonna get another SS red, but I like the way the less armored all red crazy owners ninja looks with him. Like a lesser rank foot solider ninja guy :lol

Awesome pics, thanks!

Got him, but won't be able to play around with him for another, oh, five months or so... :(

Hes awesome!

Go grab that crazy owners red ninja for anyone that doesnt have one. Its a bargain at $60 and looks perfect with the Sideshow red. The SS red makes for a kick ass clan leader. I gonna order another crazy owners red now. Was gonna get another SS red, but I like the way the less armored all red crazy owners ninja looks with him. Like a lesser rank foot solider ninja guy :lol

:lol:lol:lol:panic:

Yea, it was said only 66 or so Red Ignite Ninjas were made, but they still are on their site. The rank is kewl too. Can't wait to get all my Ninjas on the same shelf.

SDC15439.jpg

Is that a Tonto in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see me? :naughty

Badass pics bud! :rock:rock:rock

Last edited:
Whoa, someone's deleting, reposting, deleting, reposting. Problems? :lol

Yea, I am just trying to post a simple picture form photo bucket of mine and it keeps looking like crap. I don't know why uploading picures can be so difficult on this site sometimes.

Yea, I am just trying to post a simple picture form photo bucket of mine and it keeps looking like crap. I don't know why uploading picures can be so dofficult on this site sometimes.

If you locate the pic in photobucket and keep clicking on it until you're viewing it at it's biggest, then right click and select, "view image," it'll give you the direct URL for that image in the address bar. Then just copy that link, come back, press the "postcard" icon in advanced settings and paste the URL between the little

If you locate the pic in photobucket and keep clicking on it until you're viewing it at it's biggest, then right click and select, "view image," it'll give you the direct URL for that image in the address bar. Then just copy that link, come back, press the "postcard" icon in advanced settings and paste the URL between the little brackets.[/QUOTE]

I try that, but it keeps telling me the file size is too large. I have it at 800X600 pixels and it's under 194 Kb and the picture is freaking tiny. How do you get your picture to upload at such big size?

I try that, but it keeps telling me the file size is too large. I have it at 800X600 pixels and it's under 194 Kb and the picture is freaking tiny. How do you get your picture to upload at such big size?

Are you trying to direct-link it to photobucket or upload it to SSF? :confused:

Is it not working to simply scroll you cursor over the picture in photobucket and copy the image code and paste it in your post? That is how I do it and size is never an issue.

But i'm doing it in the "upload attachments" icon...is that my problem?

Yup. You're not uploading anything. Just go to "Post Reply" and make sure you're at the advanced settings (hell, you can even see it in the Quick Reply menu below). You'll see a postcard (purple mountains and stamp w/yellow background) in the top menu. Click on that and when you're prompted for a URL, simply paste the link there and hit "ok".

Back