Premium Format Red Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks a lot like Rhino his torso only more upright.........traps,shoulders,chest looks the same

This is where you've been hiding, though Shais thread was quiet.

C.O.H seam will not look good on this.

I'm waiting for some Green, will have to be really nice for me to cancel G and order.

I've got a load of POs already and still expecting to add particular characters this year. This is tempting but I have to pass.

SSAlex confirmed all 3 will have slight variations of the same pose, so I'm that much more comfortable waiting for the Incredible Hulk version (Green). I guess that one will be last?

Alex stated

They will all have the same pose but each one will have some differences about them (and it's not just color).

The changes could simply be the different portraits... 2 red, 2 green, and the 1 grey. Who knows for sure.

Thanks Spidey, missed that bit of information.
I'll stick with G then...much better display than this whatever the colour.

Seeing as $400 is standard PF price now guessing this will be closer to $600 being Hulk :dunno

This is where you've been hiding, though Shais thread was quiet.

C.O.H seam will not look good on this.

I'm waiting for some Green, will have to be really nice for me to cancel G and order.

Yeah I'm in either way but just for that reason the grey one with 1 head is my number 1 choice. I love switch out heads though. Always the best exclusive. if the seams covered

I think it looks bad *** so far. Prolly a pass for me thou.

I did consider getting all 3 for my son though. He loves The Hulk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex stated

The changes could simply be the different portraits... 2 red, 2 green, and the 1 grey. Who knows for sure.

Obviously the heads will be different so the differences she mentioned would probably be something other than that (clothing? bases?). We'll see.

I wonder if the edition size will be different for all 3

My guess is lots of GREEN! The others, not as much.

Back