Red Dead Redemption

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all ^^
After 3 days of searching i finally picked up this game at a retailer,..there where only 2 left,...at 2 major retailers the game was sold out since release date...

All i can say about it is WOW,...its EPIC...
I really love Western Stuff and i finally get some hype through that game ^^

The Characters are Great,...instead of Seth...he´s so weird ^^
The Landscape is so awsome, and the Missions are intressting too

Well i play about more that 15 percent by now...and really love this, cant wait to get to the other landscapes like mexico and so on...

Here´s some funny thing
I rode down to Thieves Landing (right ???)...well there where 2 pigs..., so i caught one with my Lasso, it was starting for a run and smashed me down and draged me behind.... So it ran across a bridge near i found them and just throw me into the water....DEAD :nana::lol:lol:lol

Can´t wait to play on...
I catched up 3:10 to Yuma (STEELBOOK DVD)...now i will be watching it...:rotfl

3:10 To Yuma is a GREAT western movie! Russell Crowe and Christian Bale in it. :)

Yeah, one thing our hero John Marston CANNOT do in the game is swim. I wish he could swim.

I don't do that! :horror I play the good guy on the "straight and narrow". I've seen guys on YouTube hogtying girls and riding with them on their horse for miles before dropping them on the railroad tracks! Why? So you can get the "dastardley" achievement? That's one I don't need...in my opinion. :)

I don't do that! :horror I play the good guy on the "straight and narrow". I've seen guys on YouTube hogtying girls and riding with them on their horse for miles before dropping them on the railroad tracks! Why? So you can get the "dastardley" achievement? That's one I don't need...in my opinion. :)

what the hell l didnt get the achievment when l did that.

I didn't intend to give anyone the idea to do this. I was just saying I saw a video on YouTube of someone doing that, and getting the "dastardly" achievement. There's even a recent video on Xbox Live that shows it too. Do it if you want to do it. But I am not doing it.

my housemate literally plays this more than 12 hours a day.
once, i stayed up til 5 am shipping out boxes (ugghh the denzel/tyler heads) and he "stayed" up with me, playing the game. which he had been playing since early noon.

haha, maybe i should sculpt the character as a partial tribute to my housemate hehe, but i have no idea how to get reference pictures on this digital face, (at times it just reminds me of clint eastwood, but that's me just glancing at the screen every now and then)

You can get the dasterdly achievement without losing honor if you take one of the whores who sets you up for an ambush at a broken down stagecoach. After you kill all the guys that come out after you when she calls you over just rope her and drop her off.

haha, maybe i should sculpt the character as a partial tribute to my housemate hehe, but i have no idea how to get reference pictures on this digital face, (at times it just reminds me of clint eastwood, but that's me just glancing at the screen every now and then)

Oh yes, do it, mate! :pray:
I'm sure a lot of people will want a Marston fig :hi5:

You can get the dasterdly achievement without losing honor if you take one of the whores who sets you up for an ambush at a broken down stagecoach. After you kill all the guys that come out after you when she calls you over just rope her and drop her off.

Yup, that's exactly what I did. Justice.

Back