Red Dead Redemption

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you can replay the mission without restarting, but you should find the Rope when you hold the LB button down and the rope is at the left of the dial (It's don't think it ever appears in the select menu)

That would be hilarious if he was looking in the select menu.

I've heard it several times. I mentioned it to the fellas the other day, but I don't think any of them knew what the hell I was talking about when I said 'Wilhelm'.

:horror:horror:horror:horror

Haha, I thought Wilhelm was known on these here boards. Especially with all the Star Wars fans. :yess:

Okay, I'll hit the LB button when I play the game again tonight.

How would I be able to replay the breaking wild horses mission with Bonnie? I know when I go to Bonnie's house now and hit the yellow X on her porch it will start the next mission. I am not sure how to make it go back and let me replay the older missions with Bonnie. Anyone know how to do that on the Xbox 360 version? Please let me know.

How did you get a golden lasso OSCORP? :pfft:

Does it make the bad guys tell the truth like Wonder Woman's golden lasso does? :)

Okay, I'll hit the LB button when I play the game again tonight.

How would I be able to replay the breaking wild horses mission with Bonnie? I know when I go to Bonnie's house now and hit the yellow X on her porch it will start the next mission. I am not sure how to make it go back and let me replay the older missions with Bonnie. Anyone know how to do that on the Xbox 360 version? Please let me know.

Unless you have a savegame from before that mission I doubt you can "go back".

It's an amazing game. I've been spending lots of time with it.

Do you guys know if the Golden Guns code applies to all the guns you have (including the ones purchased)? Or is it just the original rifle/revolver? Cause the Winchester I bought doesn't seem to have turned gold.

Okay, well I guess I'll continue this game under my first game save file. Because I really don't want to go back that far.

If anything I can start another game under the second saved file slot. :slap

I guess my "mystery of the missing lasso" won't be solved. :dunno Oh well.

It's an amazing game. I've been spending lots of time with it.

Do you guys know if the Golden Guns code applies to all the guns you have (including the ones purchased)? Or is it just the original rifle/revolver? Cause the Winchester I bought doesn't seem to have turned gold.

Only the rifle and revolver you get in the beginning unfortunately.

Pause the game, select the STATS menu, then go to MISSIONS, then press the A button to replay it.

Okay, well I guess I'll continue this game under my first game save file. Because I really don't want to go back that far.

If anything I can start another game under the second saved file slot. :slap

I guess my "mystery of the missing lasso" won't be solved. :dunno Oh well.

You could try mailing Rockstar at [email protected] with a description of your problem, your online ID and the platform on which you play.

I hope that helps.

Edit: Oh I see someone has a better solution. :lol

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jVVXyKP1FVk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jVVXyKP1FVk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jVVXyKP1FVk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jVVXyKP1FVk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:horror:lol

So I was up in the mountains hunting and I just happened to hear a woman crying out in the woods. I go to investigate and she's sitting next to a man in a pool of blood just drinking and balling crying (this is nowhere near a town either). I sit there and watch thinking something was going to happen or perhaps it was a stranger quest. She just keeps drinking and kills over dead on top of her man. I laughed my ass off at how random it was. I mean there was no reason for it as far as I know.

Has anyone been able to kill a cougar with a knife? I just tried and it outright killed me, nothing I could do. Do I have to shoot it first so I only have to stab it once? I am still trying to find a cougar since that last time...

I shot them once in the back of the leg which slows them down. Then just rush in and swipe and they'll die.

Hey, lets talk guns...

Now I just beat the attack on Ft. Mercer so I'm thinking I'm about 30-35% through the game, but I haven't unlocked many guns. I have the pistol and repeater you start with, along with the volcanic pistol, winchester repeater, shotgun, sawn-off shotgun, and I just unlocked the buffalo rifle after killing two cougars with my knife. So where's the rest of guns? There a ton of different guns in multiplayer but so far, not a great assortment in single. Has anyone seen a gun unlock guide?

Back