Red Dead Redemption

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red Dead Redemption now officially has my vote for Game Of The Year! :)

I really have no interest in playing Mafia 2. But, that's just me.

And....I still do not have a lasso. I really miss NOT having that option. ill Jedi I checked my weapons wheel and no sign of it. That is SO weird! Is there anything I can do now to get it back, or buy one somewhere? The General Store in Armadillo doesn't have any of them for sale. Neither does the small store at Bonnie's farm.

And....I still do not have a lasso. I really miss NOT having that option. ill Jedi I checked my weapons wheel and no sign of it. That is SO weird! Is there anything I can do now to get it back, or buy one somewhere? The General Store in Armadillo doesn't have any of them for sale. Neither does the small store at Bonnie's farm.

if you dont have a lasso yet then you just started the game then right,because a little way in bonnie gives it to you for a mission thats how you get it.

It looks awesome that and i'm looking forward to playing it but not sure if it will top this, if it does then it will be one hell of a game. :rock

l think it will because its much more of a cinematical game wich is based on well developed characters and story line,so thats the game id put my money on or mass effect 2, lots of peole are saying that also.but l wouldnt know have not played either of them.

in free roam, what do you do with the money that you get from killing people? can you buy new stuff? If so, where do you go to buy it?

I ____ing love this game! :rock Every single thing about it is awesome. Everything from free roaming and admiring the scenery to dueling. For me, this tops Mass Effect 2 as game of the year... so far, at least. :lol

You should have gotten it in the mission with Bonnie where you have to break in some horses. I don't remember if I had to equip it from the menu on the right when you press "Select" or not. Maybe you should try that. I have no idea what happened otherwise.

You should have gotten it in the mission with Bonnie where you have to break in some horses. I don't remember if I had to equip it from the menu on the right when you press "Select" or not. Maybe you should try that. I have no idea what happened otherwise.

What he said:hi5:

I skipped the Bonnie missions at first because the first few were lame. I had to go back and see her once I read that you had to play her missions to obtain the lasso.

BTW, Sam, I added you so now we need to play! I keep getting into lobbies with d - Bags!

What he said:hi5:

I skipped the Bonnie missions at first because the first few were lame. I had to go back and see her once I read that you had to play her missions to obtain the lasso.

BTW, Sam, I added you so now we need to play! I keep getting into lobbies with d - Bags!

Yep I did the same thing with the Bonnie missions. Went back and did them and realized why I haven't been able to hog tie people. :slap:gah::lol

I got the game Friday and my experience is the same as everyone else. The game is incredibly fun. Maybe I'll get around to trying multiplayer since most here seem to like it.

I only just completed Gaptooth Breach. I decided to go back into the mine to continue the "Funny Man" task, via the winch. And what happens? I fall down the gap between the winch and the shaft, and die. Now for some reason, I have to redo Gaptooth Breach, even though it saved when I did it the first time :monkey4

Just arrived in Mexico, awesome! They started a song by José Gonzalez (I think) while you made your first steps into Mexico with the beautiful landscape, prety badass! I just went down the road slowly while listening to the song. :D

It's at 9:00 on your weapons wheel. You get it after the mission in which you break wild horses.

It's not a buyable item, as far as I'm aware. If it's really not in your wheel, you should try replaying that mission, and see if it shows up.

This is a great game. I've done very little (10%) of the single player since I've been working on the Multiplayer. I've done a few things with groups, but I actually prefer to do it alone. I managed to clear all the hideouts at least once, and I'm working on some of the other tasks. My one complaint is that sometimes you can end up with some real jags online. A couple of times I was just about ready to clear a hideout and 1 or 2 guys would ride in and start shooting me. I heard them over their mics and they were having a real laugh over it. It got so I couldn't complete the mission and had to bail on the session. I gotta admit, when it's only you and your being chased all over that huge empty world by some tools, it's a pretty lonely and intimidating feeling. Sort of a Westworld vibe.

Played 8 hours and have done 30% been doing more of the challenges, killing 5 wolfs with the knife was fun! :rolleyes2 :lol

Got to shoot 5 birds from a moving train now but i've not even been on one yet, cops don't come after you for shooting from the train do they?

Found 2 treasure done loads of hunting helped everyone that's needed help, this game is massive just so much to do. :rock

Hey, whatya know, you're right! The repeater carbine is also gold. :rock

Really? I'll have use that too. I hadn't noticed it being gold at all.

Mine as well. Never been huge open world game fan but have always liked the GTA games (except 4) but this is the best of that type I've ever played. Just roaming around hunting, doing missions here and there, and some MP. Really way more fun that I even expected.

Has anyone been able to kill a cougar with a knife? I just tried and it outright killed me, nothing I could do. Do I have to shoot it first so I only have to stab it once? I am still trying to find a cougar since that last time...

It's at 9:00 on your weapons wheel. You get it after the mission in which you break wild horses.

It's not a buyable item, as far as I'm aware. If it's really not in your wheel, you should try replaying that mission, and see if it shows up.

Okay. I don't know how I can go back and replay that mission since I've saved my game on one saved game file. I know the game will automatically save, but I always save my game to the first game file slot before I turn off my Xbox 360.

Back