Red Dead Redemption

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am at 26% done. When i played Ballad of gay tony i was done with the story at around 60%. I wonder if it's the same here.

Bring the old man flowers was HILARIOUS....I knew what was coming when the camera only showed her from the back, then WHAM, the big reveal :lol:lol:lol:lol

sweet, looks like I got 2 golden gun codes from my amazon preorder too :rock.

You need a lasso for that. If you shoot the legs he will just get up and try to kill you again. ;)

I completed the mission with Bonnie McFarlane to get the lasso rope from her. But when I go to use it...it is not in my satchel? I know I got it from her since I successfully completed the mission. :confused:

I can't find my lasso. I've already completed lots of side missions since the mission with Bonnie to get the lasso. I have saved over my first game save file.

Oh...thanks. :eek:

Now I feel like Leonard recently on Big Bang Theory. He kept messing up and said, "Really...I'm smart". Or something like that. :wink1:

Thanks again ill Jedi! :)

anyone using the golden guns? do all the guns turn gold or just the lower tier ones? Still deciding if i should use the code to alter my game.

Mike, it's on your weapon wheel between your pistol and rifle.

It's...not there. On my weapon wheel between my pistol and rifle...is an "X". :dunno

I know for sure that I completed the roping wild horses mission successfully with Bonnie. I have only one saved file I have been saving since I started the game. I guess my lasso just..."disappeared". It's frustrating! :mad:

A lady out in the frontier just tried stealing my War Horse. I whistled for him and he bucked her off. I wanted to lasso her and bring her to Armadillo to jail. I ended up shooting her in the butt and let her limp off into the night. Too bad. If I had the lasso I would have hauled her butt off to jail. :wink1:

no l think mafia 2 will get game of the year when it comes out this summer.

It looks awesome that and i'm looking forward to playing it but not sure if it will top this, if it does then it will be one hell of a game. :rock

Back