Red Dead Redemption

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it seems Amazon is giving people TWO golden guns codes...one in email and one INSIDE the game case. can anyone confirm this?

I could swear I saw one in my box last night. I'll have to check again.

I also got my email from Amazon.

I entered the warhorse code last night and it worked perfectly. Once I started my game, I went into my inventory and saw the deed for the horse. When I clicked on it, the game informed me that I already had one of those horses (the one Bonnie gave me) and to keep the deed for future use. So, it would seem that you get the warhorse as soon as your start, provided you entered the code before reaching that part of the game. And it would seem that you can use the deed as often as needed to spawn a new warhorse when required.

I also joined the Rockstar Club and got the Gentleman's outfit. Now I just need to make enough money to be able to play the high stakes poker game.

Loving this game so far, but it's a little overwhelming with the sheer amount of stuff you can do.

Oh, and for the PS3 users, you unlock a sombrero for your Playstation Home avatar if you manage to shoot the hat off someone without killing them. Pretty neat.

how do you join the rockstar club for that gentlemans outfit?

I also joined the Rockstar Club and got the Gentleman's outfit. Now I just need to make enough money to be able to play the high stakes poker game.

I finally got it to let me sign in last night as I already had an account with RS. However, I did not see the outfit when I tried to change. Their servers acted crazy all night so that could be it.

I played poker for a while last night while around Bonnies place. It was pretty fun but I wish you could play it in MP.

You have to go to rockstars site and sign up. However, you may be able to do that from within the game as well.

I finally got it to let me sign in last night as I already had an account with RS. However, I did not see the outfit when I tried to change. Their servers acted crazy all night so that could be it.

I played poker for a while last night while around Bonnies place. It was pretty fun but I wish you could play it in MP.

You have to go to rockstars site and sign up. However, you may be able to do that from within the game as well.

The outfit will only be unlocked after you've saved your game at one of your properties. Basically, I didn't get it until after helping Bonnie clear her ranch of bunnies and coyotes; she showed me my place and I saved my game at the bed. Next morning - outfit unlocked.

As for joining, it's one of the options on the main menu of the game. I think it's called the Rockstar Social Club. Click on that option and it'll ask you to log in with your pre-created R* account, or create a new one and link it to your PS3 account. I chose that option, entered a few bits of info and my registration was complete.

thanks just signed up for the social club.

Anyone know how to properly duel yet? The first duel didnt really explain how to use the controls too well. I just had my 2nd duel and couldnt even get one shot off.

The outfit will only be unlocked after you've saved your game at one of your properties. Basically, I didn't get it until after helping Bonnie clear her ranch of bunnies and coyotes; she showed me my place and I saved my game at the bed. Next morning - outfit unlocked.

Ah got ya. I bought an apartment in Armadillo but it didn't give it to me yet when I saved there. Could be just a glitch in dealing with the server. Will find out tonight I suppose.

Played a little more before bed last night, did some hunting/skinning, played some poker, did some bounty hunting and helped some strangers. Damn this game is awesome and I've barely even touched the missions!

It's funny, I was riding my horse on my way to see the Marshall and some dude was on the side of the road begging for help. I turned around to see what was wrong and the bastard dragged me off my horse! :lol As he started to ride away I calmly shot him in the back of the head, I then took his money. :D

It's funny, I was riding my horse on my way to see the Marshall and some dude was on the side of the road begging for help. I turned around to see what was wrong and the bastard dragged me off my horse! :lol As he started to ride away I calmly shot him in the back of the head, I then took his money. :D

:lol:rotfl:lol

I still haven't played mine. Damn kitchen remodel! :monkey2

Played a little more before bed last night, did some hunting/skinning, played some poker, did some bounty hunting and helped some strangers. Damn this game is awesome and I've barely even touched the missions!

I did that as well. Shooting someone who tried to steal my horse. Was fun too. :lol I agree the games pretty awesome. I played a few missions last night from different parts on the map.

I did get to do an assassination type kill on some jackass last night too. Shot at me and then ran. So I ran up behind him and hit B I think and proceeded to grab him by the shirt collar and put my rifle to the back of his head. :lol

Same thing happened to me last night! Except my 2nd shot (1st one killed the guy but I thought I was going to miss) hit my horse right in the back of the head.

Guess what I skinned next? :rotfl

Hey quick question for all of you....do you get the lasso from completing Bonnie missions?

Sorry if it's been asked, not browsing back over previous posts 'cause I'm lazy and I have to get to playing! :)

I want to take in a bounty alive and I'm guessing you need the lasso right?

Back