Red Dead Redemption

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting more and more excited about this game with each video they release! May seems so far away :monkey2

<embed src='https://media.rockstargames.com/products/rockstar/media player/RockstarMediaPlayer.swf?skin=reddeadredemption/EN/embed&vidID=4051&cacheAG=true&legacy=no' quality='high' bgcolor='#000000' menu='false' width='480' height='300' name='RockstarMediaPlayer' align='middle' allowScriptAccess='always' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='https://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' />

This game looks amazing on every level, it's not a Western GTA. The depth goes beyond any of the GTA games. Can't wait!!

I'm getting more and more excited about this game with each video they release! May seems so far away :monkey2

<embed src='https://media.rockstargames.com/products/rockstar/media player/RockstarMediaPlayer.swf?skin=reddeadredemption/EN/embed&vidID=4051&cacheAG=true&legacy=no' quality='high' bgcolor='#000000' menu='false' width='480' height='300' name='RockstarMediaPlayer' align='middle' allowScriptAccess='always' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='https://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' />

too slow...already been posted b@tch :D

I think I've decided to go with the Best Buy exclusive horse. Extra fame and the alternate outfits are nice, but all they appear to do is give you a bonus to things you acquire in the game naturally. The horse, however, is touted as being the strongest and fastest available, so it doesn't sound like something you can unlock through regular gameplay.

After everything I've seen I would be stunned if this didn't turn out to be one of the best games released this gen so far...
...or ever.

This game looks amazing on every level, it's not a Western GTA. The depth goes beyond any of the GTA games. Can't wait!!
Yup. But how sick would it be if we could do multi-player shootouts or challenge another player to a duel?! :rock

I know, b!t#h. But that was just a link :lecture A video is better then a link :D
It is so awesome it deserves another post!!
:lecture

Can't get enough of this game.

Is anybody else surprised at the lack of Rockstar games merchandise, especially figures/statues? I'd love a series of figures based of the GTA series and if this game turns out to be as good as it looks I'd like a Red Dead series too.

X2!

The wait for this game is really starting to get hard. :monkey2

Something else is looking at your sigs Havok, oh my. ZING! Or should that be boing? :lol

You're right though, this game could not come any faster. (That's what she said). Great, now I can't stop with the innuendo. :rolleyes:

Seriously, really looking forward to this one, Red Dead Revolver always seemed a bit lacking, fun sure but lacking, this is the true Rockstar Western everyones been waiting for and by the looks of it it won't disappoint.

I did have a lot of fun with Gun so I'll have to check this one out.

yes l loved gun as well,did not like red dead revolver but watched the new trailers of this and this game does look GREAT,this will for sure hold me over until mafia 2 come out this fall.

Looking through all these trailers it really is evident the influence that The Wild Bunch had on this game; a gun-man after his old outlaw buddies, the civil war in Mexico and the onset of the industrial/technological revolution. It practically reads like a synopsis of the movie. Great source material though.

It looks as though we will only have pre-set outfits which kinda sucks, would have been nice to have a little more choice as to Marston's appearance.

Something else is looking at your sigs Havok, oh my. ZING! Or should that be boing? :lol

You're right though, this game could not come any faster. (That's what she said). Great, now I can't stop with the innuendo. :rolleyes:
:lol :lol :lol
It looks as though we will only have pre-set outfits which kinda sucks, would have been nice to have a little more choice as to Marston's appearance.
If I'm not mistaken I think one of the trailers said that there's Marksman challenges where you can shoot down the vultures that appear after you kill people/animals and doing so will unlock different outfits among other things.

Back