Recondo kit bash suggestions?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks King and Nam! The more I look at him, yeah, that body is just too brittle... Any suggestions for a body to purchase that'll hold that head? TrueTypePro?

Hot Toys TT are great but more expensive. You can get Pro 1.2 for $10 from Monkey Depot or Toy Anxiety.

Picked up a nude from Toy Anxiety- a German WWI soldier from "The Battle of Leige".

I'm not crazy about his body, but his head is dead on and a lot more realistic than what I had previously.

View attachment 68146

View attachment 68147

View attachment 68148

The old one, for reference:

View attachment 68149

I still need to get a better version of Recondo's hat.....

Looks great! The only things I'd do is probably look for a higher-end cowboy hat and pin up one of the sides, and ditch the plastic case machete and try and find one of the better ones with a canvas sheath. Monkey Depot has them for cheap.

Looks great! The only things I'd do is probably look for a higher-end cowboy hat and pin up one of the sides, and ditch the plastic case machete and try and find one of the better ones with a canvas sheath. Monkey Depot has them for cheap.

Thanks! Hadn't thought about the machete!

Any suggestions for a good cowboy/outback hat in 1:6 scale?

Thanks in advance!

(......pimp looking...... heh, yeah....)

Don Magic Juan Recondo edition?

I wonder if this'd fit: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Ac...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item1e5bca324e

If all else fails, you can fire a PM off to MANDO. His Recondo was pretty much perfect. Especially for being bashed pre-Sideshow era:

SectorReco_1225243239.jpg

Back