Real "ghost" stories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I appreciate your helpful response you don't seem to be digesting what it is you are responding to. What have I typed that made you think I believe in the power of the stone, or her religion?

I was only speculating. Just trying to offer some helpful advice. I thought you picked up another stone because you believed it protected you. If I was mistaken I apologize.

I was only speculating. Just trying to offer some helpful advice. I thought you picked up another stone because you believed it protected you. If I was mistaken I apologize.

No apology needed, I just try to make it clear that I just don't have enough evidence personally for me to say either way whether or not this is true or it isn't. I don't in any way want to disrespect other's beliefs and there are alot of people who believe in witchcraft. At this point I can only look at what is going on like the rest of you and report what is happening... with theories that pertain to my limited understanding or how much I have been able to experience.

I do believe in everyone's personal power to send a positive influence or a negative one, and that their influence has an impact on the target. Even if the target wants to turn their nose up I think negative energy has an impact from what I have seen and I struggle with understanding how to be as positive as I can be in all situations.

I agree that personal beliefs play as strongly and sometimes stronger than science in certain cases, and I honestly am just watching from the sidelines in regards to wiccan beliefs but I feel there is at least a tie-in for those two subjects.

I use to get sleep paralysis a lot. This is when you wake up in the middle of the night and your whole body is paralyzed and the only thing you can move is your eyes. You hear rushing sounds of wind in your ears and your whole body is covered in an electrical vibration. You can try and scream but no sound will come out. When in this strange and frightening state I would sometimes see shadows moving around the room or I would see a scary woman who looked like an old witch just stand at the foot of my bed or even hover over my bed and just stare at me with an evil grin. Other times I would see demon creatures just looking really close to my face. While all this was going on I could actually see my girlfriend sleeping next to me from the corner of my eye. I would try and yell to her but no sound would come out. While trying to yell to her these entities would just continue looking at me. But when I would break out of this paralysis my bed sheets would be covered in a cold sweat and my heart would beat really fast in terror. Sometimes I think I was half way in the physical world and the spirit world which is why I was able to see these things. Also not all the entities that I saw seemed evil. I remember one time a voice was talking directly to me and kept saying ”how are you…what is your name…please tell me your name” in an excited and anxious tone. It was almost like he was happy that I can actually hear his voice. Again my girlfriend was asleep and couldn’t hear anything.

People that I’ve talked to all have their theories but no one truly knows for sure. There are lots of things that cannot be explained. Some say it was connected with Astral Projection. This is when your spirit or essence can actually leave your body. I remember times while sleeping I have actually hovered towards the ceiling looking down and then when I realized I can see myself sleeping I would immediately zoom right back into my body and wake right up. Monks and mystics who meditate can actually perform Astral Projection on cue and leave their body. They say when you do this you can leave the physical world and enter the world of spirits. Maybe I did this by accident which is why I saw these spirits. But like I said before no one really knows. It may have just been a dream or it could have been something else. Whatever it was it was extremely intense.

This story I can relate to a lot. I use to get sleep paralysis all the time. I didn't see witches or old hags but I did see shadow men or demons faces. That was some scary ^^^^ that I don't wish on anybody.

Last edited:
Hey, this thread just might make it to Halloween. I was going to let it die as it seemed it was going to, but I've have a few other family stories that I heard from the eye witnesses (My mom, aunt, grandparents) that I'll put up here in a few.

Hey, this thread just might make it to Halloween. I was going to let it die as it seemed it was going to, but I've have a few other family stories that I heard from the eye witnesses (My mom, aunt, grandparents) that I'll put up here in a few.

Yeah man you gotta keep this thread alive. It's too awesome.

This story I can relate to a lot. I use to get sleep paralysis all the time. I didn't see witches or old hags but I did see shadow men or demons faces. That was some scary ^^^^ that I don't wish on anybody.

I really wonder if this is for real and why only whenever our brain is half awake. What makes it so vulnerable. What I mean by being for real is not that I don't believe ppl have these images but I'm wonder whether they are tru entities or our brains playing tricks on us whenever we are half awake.

I really wonder if this is for real and why only whenever our brain is half awake. What makes it so vulnerable. What I mean by being for real is not that I don't believe ppl have these images but I'm wonder whether they are tru entities or our brains playing tricks on us whenever we are half awake.

Who knows for sure man, I never or I should say haven't, (since I still get sleep paralysis, most recent was earlier this week) seen anything, I still always get that feeling that if I don't wake myself up I will die. Death is always involved when I experience sleep paralysis, I believe that I get it because of stress and I have been getting it since I was unemployed till recently. Also I want to rely on Marijuana since it helps with the sleep, sounds bad to some but it helped with my stress induced insomnia and the sleep paralysis.

And I bet that the terror caused by the sleep paralysis visions make a moot point out of their nature.

However, if we know the truth about them, I suppose the knowledge could help to aleviate that terror.

That is...if they are proved to be halucinations.

Whenever I used to have sleep paralysis I would usually be sleeping on my back. When you guys had sleep paralysis were you guys in the same sleeping position? Just curious. Because I think one way to reduce sleep paralysis might be to sleep on your side. Another way I have reduced or even got rid of my sleep paralysis is when you feel it coming on to not fear. Mine would usually begin with a feeling like someone is in the room and a great rush of fear but what i learned from experience is to "get brave" and not let the feeling of fear get to you. Overcome the fear. I know this may be hard at first and it was for me too but try it next time.

Whenever I used to have sleep paralysis I would usually be sleeping on my back. When you guys had sleep paralysis were you guys in the same sleeping position? Just curious. Because I think one way to reduce sleep paralysis might be to sleep on your side. Another way I have reduced or even got rid of my sleep paralysis is when you feel it coming on to not fear. Mine would usually begin with a feeling like someone is in the room and a great rush of fear but what i learned from experience is to "get brave" and not let the feeling of fear get to you. Overcome the fear. I know this may be hard at first and it was for me too but try it next time.

Will not matter, if the sleep demons are not raping you missionary...they will surely get you while spooning.:naughty

Thanks man, now that I think of it I always awoke from Sleep paralysis on my back, but I usually sleep on my sides weird.

Any new stories anyone? I haven't seen anything in the new apartment but I ain't gonna lie I always feel like there is a presence in the bathroom, I never would have gotten that thought, but when we first moved in, the bathroom door would always close slowly by itself. Its in our bedroom so when I go to bed I'm always staring at it.

It's true what you say about sleeping on the side. Whenever I sleep on my back that's when the actual Sleep Paralysis kicks in. It's gotten to the point where i can control it though. It has something to do with the pineal gland or what Rosicrucians call the third eye chakra. When it's boosted your spirit/conscience or whatever detaches from the body. So this is why many people panic because they still think they're attached to their bodies and have a body to control. But if they stay calm and remember that they are no longer in their bodies they can actually control their spirit and leave their body entirely. This is called Astral Projection.

Any new stories anyone? I haven't seen anything in the new apartment but I ain't gonna lie I always feel like there is a presence in the bathroom, I never would have gotten that thought, but when we first moved in, the bathroom door would always close slowly by itself. Its in our bedroom so when I go to bed I'm always staring at it.

The door might not be hanging right, they can close by themselves otherwise.

Back