Media Read Dead Redemption 2 (October 26th 2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
johnback.jpg\

John is back!

^ Those scars/stitches look pretty fresh; maybe RDR2 will reveal how he got them. I assume the scars were originally intended to reference Red from Red Dead Revolver, but, with RDR2, Rockstar has the opportunity to delve deeper into the character’s backstory. I can’t wait.

^ Those scars/stitches look pretty fresh; maybe RDR2 will reveal how he got them. I assume the scars were originally intended to reference Red from Red Dead Revolver, but, with RDR2, Rockstar has the opportunity to delve deeper into the character’s backstory. I can’t wait.

Redemption mentioned Red Harlow when you sit by a random campfire and one of cowpokes talks about a mysterious gunfighter who went by the name Red Harlow who took on the governor. So the time difference of Red Harlow and John Marston in the prequel is what 20 years? 187? to 1899. So maybe... idk maybe Red Harlow could be somewhat involved.. be funny as hell that Red would be Arthur Morgan's dead eye trainer like Landon Ricketts was for Marston.

All I want to know is if I can lasso people and leave them on the train tracks again.

Much more than that...

R* has went all out with this sandbox...

They've added shakedowns, options to interact with NPCs like L.A. NOIRE, NPCs react how you act... watch this video gives you the gameplay breakdown.

If I have one gripe (and it is a small one) its that I wish these games were set a bit further back in the days of the WILD west, both games are pretty much set in the 1900s (1899 for this one I know but I'm gonna bump it up a year).

Bonnie's back too, eh?

I haven't played RDR is so long I completely forgot the story.

Might find out the person who shot her brother. :lol

If I have one gripe (and it is a small one) its that I wish these games were set a bit further back in the days of the WILD west, both games are pretty much set in the 1900s (1899 for this one I know but I'm gonna bump it up a year).

Gripe noted, I'm sure R* would move forward with earlier setting after this one. After all John was born in 1873, so 12 years prior to events in 1911 is still a good setting. Tbh there's a bunch of western films I recall being still good but late setting. Joe Kidd is one of them, which I think inspired R* with Marston being Joe was a one-off bounty hunter forced to hunt down Luis Chama.

Plus I think R* still wanted players to have flashback moments of still having some of those new weapons we had in RDR. Being it is 1899, the C96 Pistol, C93 Pistol and Carcano Rifle may return.

One thing I noticed though being this is a prequel. Can we bounty hunt? Which was prevalent in first two games. Also being we're a major gang in the setting, what about what we ran across before? Other gangs, those wacky moments that were purple (?) and since we are no longer playing as John the murdering cowboy with marriage standards. Do we finally get the feeling of Salon style whores with Arthur Morgan? R* is no stranger when it came to whores in GTA :lol but RDR was a one-off to where a character was stuck as his narrative besides the tit action John ran into with Reyes and the chubby girl.

I'm wondering how R* will treat that being this is cowboy western not solely on John anymore. Course that being said, Dutch said Abigail was everyman's woman he just did the right thing and married her. So that might be a awkward setting if Arthur is ****ing Abigail and John already has the relationship... after all this is the story of the fall of Dutch gang. **** is about to get messy Jerry Springer style. :lol

And here I thought we'd get a cool abs statue like Naughty Dog did... damn it..

The standard edition
The standard edition (with preorder bonuses)
The digital edition (with preorder bonuses plus other bonuses)
The Special edition
The Ultimate edition
The Collectors box (that comes without the game)WTF?

How many versions do they need to make? :cuckoo:

Neca has stated multiple times they would like to make figures from RDR but Rockstar will not license it, yet we get **** like the things in the collector's box. :gah:

Didn't R* make a billion dollars in one day in GTA V through micro transactions alone?

Back