Media Read Dead Redemption 2 (October 26th 2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't actually bother hunting, I just buy tons of meat at the store and give it to the camp instead.

Anyway, a while back I helped this prostitute in Valentine's saloon with discarding a dead body whom she stabbed in 'self defence' thinking ah what the hell, might as well help a girl out.

Turns out she's a serial killer who does it multiple times. You can watch her hang if you turn her in. :rotfl

Sorry, I phrased that question oddly.

I just meant if any other NPC in the camp hunts for food. Bill seems like the guard, and Pearson does the supplies, but like ... there should be other members of the gang that hunt for food rather than just Arthur.

Can you still rob banks and trains after the credits roll? I'm thinking you might but i just wanna make sure.

Sorry, I phrased that question oddly.
I just meant if any other NPC in the camp hunts for food. Bill seems like the guard, and Pearson does the supplies, but like ... there should be other members of the gang that hunt for food rather than just Arthur.

If other members of the gang actually pulled their weight, they'd be no story.

Day 1: Dutch gives the order for everyone to get off their butt, grab a horse and help Arthur rob and Loot everything possible.
Day 2: Gang leaves, rich as *****K.

Played the Red Dead Beta yesterday.
It's odd and jarring to see the drop in character graphics and for your character to suddenly become mute.
Intro storyline is nice, played it only for a little bit. I'll wait till the full release before diving in.

just finished the game yesterday and really enjoyed the story. There have been a few games that make you care for your character and rdr2 is one of them. did some online yesterday but i guess i won't be spending too much time there although i was looking forward to it, too many dbags, so i'd rather free roam in the main rdr2 post story world.

anyone played the online yet? if so what did u think so far?

I haven't and won't touch it. But many have said the currency in the online is ****ed up -- getting a gold bar or necklace and selling it won't even get you enough to buy a can of beans. :slap :lol

I just bust Micah out of prison and had a huge firefight. I hereby declare 'Steam Donkey' a new name for a superhero.

So I'm now up to something like 22%, is that the percentage complete of the chapter or the game? Hoping it's the former.

I've been struggling to get back into this game! Left off at CH 3. I think its just me - giant open world games are such large time killers, it's a turn-off.

I've been struggling to get back into this game! Left off at CH 3. I think its just me - giant open world games are such large time killers, it's a turn-off.

Really? I'm loving it, can't put it down. I'm finding it a really relaxing game actually, after a day at work I can just chill, ride the horse in sunny weather, go hunting, fishing, beat people up, ride the horse somemore....plenty to see and do. This game will keep me going until RE 2 comes out I think.

I am as well. Just feels off to me. Enjoying Spider-Man much more to my surprise.

80BB8C04-78BD-40EE-A3C3-5036ACD20419.jpg

So sometime in the game - without giving too much away - a certain killer from the Valentine Saloon was about to get hung by the local sheriff, only from a distance on horseback I took out a sniper rifle and shot the rope, causing the killer to escape. After a big chase from the local police I got away. Does this killer show up at all later? Seems like most folks let the killer hang...

Back