Re-paint commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$60+ shipping , 2-3 business per 1:6 head . We paint statues (1:4 , 1:6 etc ) , kits , pretty much everything !
Some our recent works again :

Thank you !
-Santi

Here is a Arwen Sideshow portrait repaint done for a client. I have openings. Message me here or follow the links in my signature. Thanks guys.

Yeah, I think a lot of us would love to see a body like that on the market. I'm kind of hoping the Robin body HT is using might end up being sold loose as it would be nice for slimmer build figures with exposed arms.

Peteskywalker as you can see from the previous pictures , it's a parts from 3-4 different bodies , even colors are different .
Chest piece-Rainman , legs - hot toys true type replica , fists and arms - unknown . And then I just assembled and modified the body . Plus paint job of course .

-Santi

Hi. I'm looking to have two heads painted. One is a Sideshow Indy and the other is a Commander Cody that i want to use for Boba Fett.

Is anyone availiable?

Thanks
Mike (Caohanach)

Hi. I'm looking to have two heads painted. One is a Sideshow Indy and the other is a Commander Cody that i want to use for Boba Fett.

Is anyone availiable?

Thanks
Mike (Caohanach)

I have some time right now. Check out my show-off thread and shoot me a PM if you're interested :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?51271-GDB-Studios-Hollywood
9cd8173b.jpg

Some of the works of Raphael Santi for me. I love the final product in hand. Some great work
Thank you Santi!!

uNthAe0.jpg

PRUCPGg.jpg

6iYOXGo.jpg

ydXxyo2.jpg

dHfkqYR.jpg

3iJWLpS.jpg

n1p6lB6.jpg

Sorry for the quality of the pictures

That V figure is awesome :rock

And I have about 6 or so slots open for commission work if anyone's looking :duff

Hi all, any Irish or Uk based painters free to do the new Brosnan sculpt for me. Have sideshow Aragorn and Legolas sculpts that need repainting too.
satepysu.jpg

Back