Re-paint commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCN3238_zpsa8367d0e.jpg

DSCN3239_zps4228ab6f.jpg

DSCN3595_zps76af5c0f.jpg

DSCN3589_zps58622a75.jpg

DSCN3446_zps44d21c2d.jpg

DSCN3444_zps346678bd.jpg

Amazing work

Hi all,

Looking for someone to do repaints on a HS and a pair of boots.

Hopefully someone within Australia but wouldn't mind anywhere else if shipping isn't too much =)

Please PM me.

Thank you!

Hi guys. I started doing commissions. I can do custom paint on 1/6th scale heads along with repaints of larger statues and busts (Sideshow, etc). I can also do repair work on damaged statues. While ive just started taking commissions i have been painting and modelling for a long time. My main goal is a happy customer. I send progress photos as i move along in the process and will always listen to customer feedback. Here is some of my work:

1/6th scale Marv from Sin City:

Lifesize Predator bust:

Joker:

Demon:

You can also see more of my work here: https://www.facebook.com/ArtofDaveLesko?ref=hl

I am now open for commissions. I have been gone for a while, off performing, but I am currently between projects. I had forgotten how much I enjoy painting!!

For those who have joined the Freaks in my absence, I was the first painter to join these boards. Since then, our number has blossomed wonderfully! There is so much talent here it's staggering!!
If you are considering having any of your figures re-painted, kindly click the banner to see some good examples of what I can do.

Mikey I have sent you pm hopefully you are free let me know thanks

I forgot about this one. I like showing beginning and after photos. Shows how much work goes into the painting and also shows off the awesome sculpt.

Hello,
someone from europe,
or someone very good in USA
I want to ask to commission a painting heads 1/6??
Please PM

Shaun and Marv are waiting to be shipped to a client. Figured they might want their photo taken :). I have some slots open for custom paint. I do 1/6th scale heads, Sideshow and other statue repaints and will also build and paint resin kits. Contact me here through the messenger or email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks!

Back