Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it fair to compare the two?

ra3ubuza.jpg

Something tells me if Doom has the original base, the price would be $420.

...And then most would complain about the price followed by a "Pass" post.

I like the standing since it adds more presence but would keep the throne one since it's a grail.

I prefer the new one. I am probably in a minority of 1 but that's the truth.

If i had the money and space though i would get the LSF. That is perfect.

Nothing wrong with that buddy...I think those who have actually had the original PF in their collection would understand just how much detail has gone into the throne...the new PF lacks detail in the base :(

:lol I don't think there is any comparison is there? Original wins hands down no?

I'm actually not a fan of the 1st PF. Never cared for it. The new one is more in line with what I like from a Doom statue. That said, the base leaves a lot to be desired on the new PF. I think changing the base up really hurt the new PF. I think the Doom figure itself looks great. In the end, if I had a choice, I would have liked the LSF in 1/4 scale. That is still the best SSC Doom sculpt IMO.

DHAVAL, Can't afford and not prepared to pay are two completely different things my friend.

I'm struggling fitting 1:4 pieces in without starting on 1:2.

To be honest I'm noticing quite a bit of, what can only be described as, snobbery in your recent posts.
Low ES or high price don't guarantee something is going to be a 'grail' or better than everything else.

You nearly had a meltdown last week when some guy got the Wolf LSF for retail. You even called him a liar :slap
It's collecting man, not a competition!

Snobbery really?? lol why r u saying everything by just assuming. Dont get angry. Snobbery? meltdown?? Competition?? Wth 1st About waitlist. As i know sideshow cancel all waitlist after product sold out. Same did with me for Conan fury Ex waitlist they cancelled it. N why the hell i will get meltdown?? I dont care if sideahow re-release Wolf LSF or anyone gets it for 1000$. i just thought he may be fooling around at other forum he posted screen shot of order that sub is close. N abt small Es n price. When i have something on order which is of 1200$ With such low edition size 300 & there r lots of complaining abt inaccurcy why should i expect it will not going to be a good quality after all i m spending my hard earn money. I know small ES size or price does not gurantee good quality product. I m not sure how its going to be but i m just posting my positive vibes n expectation.

Last edited:

Oh man... It's well priced but i wasn't worried of a $430 price point as long as i was impressed. Don't get me wrong, it's nice but at sneak i was sure i was going to pre-order... now i don't even know if i want to order it at all. Passing... for now. :p

So does this have unmasked profile? No right? It's just a COH? Because their description says switch out masks but does that mean its sculpted underneath? Wishful thinking on my part i guess. If It did that'd be a definite buy

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah I'd love to see an unmasked portrait surprise lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Back