Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You can tell Sideshow are losing interest in the Marvel line, look at the difference between the Jokers base and this new Doom base, night and day.

Was waiting for reveal. Really had high expectations. But didnt impressed me that much. They changed base n its just ordinary looking base. I will not order this now. Now leaning towards LSF. Best Doom by sideshow (no scale price factor here)
1. Doom Lsf
2. Doom PF Old

Nice but no where near the original. Lacks a sense of power and regality that Doom should exude. Looks like SSC feels somewhat the same or this eould be selling for more.

Was waiting for reveal. Really had high expectations. But didnt impressed me that much. They changed base n its just ordinary looking base. I will not order this now. Now leaning towards LSF. Best Doom by sideshow (no scale price factor here)
1. Doom Lsf
2. Doom PF Old

I told you the LSF was better Dhav :yess :lol :lol

You can tell Sideshow are losing interest in the Marvel line, look at the difference between the Jokers base and this new Doom base, night and day.

But Hulk PF's base is awesome! Ironman mk 3 base concept is awesome. (I personally really like Caps, but his and Thor's are pretty plain).

Don't see the loss of interest... Maybe they cut that base out in order to save more money on production in order to sell for cheap

Initially im dissapointed. The Lsf seems so much better. Im not crazy about the green tunic and the color. Looks leprechaun green to me. Im hoping that's just the lightning

lol Roberto i was aating the same from begining. But col was saying wait for full reveal. There is no comparison at all.

But Hulk PF's base is awesome! Ironman mk 3 base concept is awesome. (I personally really like Caps, but his and Thor's are pretty plain).

Don't see the loss of interest... Maybe they cut that base out in order to save more money on production in order to sell for cheap

could've been a Marvel veto too who knows

As i said i m leaning towards LSF but i will wait for inhand pics 1st. Sideshow changed base on purpose. They showed us Doom PF before Doom LSF release(shipped) whoever was on the fence abt LSF because of PF release.They will be getting LSF now atlist most of them. This pf lacks wow factor. Details r not much nowhere near old pf. Base was really game changer. Who cant afford LSF n strictly want 1/4 Doom - this is the Doom PF u looking for.

lol Roberto i was aating the same from begining. But col was saying wait for full reveal. There is no comparison at all.
:lol Told you to wait. Anything can happen on reveal.

Pity about the change in direction regarding the base but still looks cool.
Sideshow seem to be making Exclusives less and less desirable, what's that all about?
Direct orders mean more profit. Might be local for me.

Already told the wife her Thing may disappear next year :monkey3

DHAVAL, Can't afford and not prepared to pay are two completely different things my friend.

I'm struggling fitting 1:4 pieces in without starting on 1:2.

To be honest I'm noticing quite a bit of, what can only be described as, snobbery in your recent posts.
Low ES or high price don't guarantee something is going to be a 'grail' or better than everything else.

You nearly had a meltdown last week when some guy got the Wolf LSF for retail. You even called him a liar :slap
It's collecting man, not a competition!

Last edited:

The new PF is cool, it is just the feeling with the base. The feeling we lost something great, thats all. If the base was this from day 1 picture to this, all is good.

Collectorcol
U got me wrong here. I think many of us can afford Doom Lsf. But if this came really great with previewed base n more details something meaningful Exclusive so many of us satisfied with this pf instead of getting LSF.

Collectorcol
U got me wrong here. I think many of us can afford Doom Lsf. But if this came really great with previewed base n more details something meaningful Exclusive so many of us satisfied with this pf instead of getting LSF.

And SS know this too. :exactly:

Back