Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks! :duff I did use the magnets to keep them "more" secure, but it didn't seem like a huge issue for me. The arm may have been wobbly but it wouldn't fall out if that was a concern. I guess some people were afraid they might knock it off if bumping into it but I was able to get the magnets for cheap so I picked it up just in case.

I put the cape on the statue first, with the head and arm attached. I found the angle that I liked the most and began futzing the cape from that angle so that it would look nice in the way I would display him, which is turned slightly right so that his gun is facing forward and he is staring downward. Took a while, no doubt, but I just kept playing around with it until I was happy. Wanted to give him a regal feel.

Your hard work certainly paid off! I think he looks stunning.

Are these the correct ones?
IMG_6271.jpg

Yea sorry not sure why it's a mini pic.

Any way you can find out the measurements for sure ? I might just preemptively order some

I think the one you have pictured is correct. Maybe I got them off eBay too, since that's where the link on pg.261 points too... :lol

I saw some one had ordered a 1/2 x 1/32

But they never stated if that was the right size that I could see. So I'm not sure if I should order the 1/2 or 1/4

It was back at page 215 for the link. But that wasn't to a specific product for me

Ok thanks for the link referral , That's where I found them before and put on my watch list the pic I posted. I went ahead and ordered them thanks for the help!

I've had mine since it was released and never had an issue with the magnets so I wouldn't worry about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's really not a big issue. I got it just for the heck of it, I really didn't need it. The magnets do the job, keep the head and arm in place. While they're not as super strong as say the Batman PF for example, they work. Just some people freak out when it's not like a stronger one or if they feel it's wobbly or loose. It does the job.

Yeah, it's really not a big issue. I got it just for the heck of it, I really didn't need it. The magnets do the job, keep the head and arm in place. While they're not as super strong as say the Batman PF for example, they work. Just some people freak out when it's not like a stronger one or if they feel it's wobbly or loose. It does the job.

Sell it to me. :lol

I might have spares, they came with a few, like 6 or 8 and I only used 2, I'll check when I return.

Oh, lol. Sure, I guess? I might need to make room pretty soon. Might be selling my Batman, Superman, Captain America and Red Skull PFs too.

:lol

I know I ask a lot, but I keep forgetting. Do you still have your King Arts shield?

You guys have got me so paranoid to even buy this. :lol

That's how I feel after reading this forum since I ordered it during Spook , but it's good to be informed and seems a simple fix if so.

If I were you I would use the 50$ off coupon that expires today or tomorrow I think and with the free shipping I think I only paid 339$ for it . Which given current prices is a steal for such a magnificent character and statue.

Flex Flex Flex

That's how I feel after reading this forum since I ordered it during Spook , but it's good to be informed and seems a simple fix if so.

If I were you I would use the 50$ off coupon that expires today or tomorrow I think and with the free shipping I think I only paid 339$ for it . Which given current prices is a steal for such a magnificent character and statue.

Flex Flex Flex

Exclusive is sold out though, no?

Selling Doom or Red Skull would need a hell of a lot of thought put into it since you might not get another for some time comparatively. One can hope Prime 1 will make their own interpretations, but be wary of a modest gap in production of these characters

Selling Doom or Red Skull would need a hell of a lot of thought put into it since you might not get another for some time comparatively. One can hope Prime 1 will make their own interpretations, but be wary of a modest gap in production of these characters

Agreed. :lecture

Back