Re: idreamoftoshiba... SOME NEW FIGS P 21 for 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: idreamoftoshiba... NEW FIG P16 Spawn Gunner

Love what you do whit the HS man !!

Awesome !!

thank you Seb

here's another

DSCF1608.jpg

DSCF1610.jpg

DSCF1614.jpg

DSCF1615.jpg

DSCF1616.jpg

DSCF1619.jpg

DSCF1624.jpg

DSCF1625.jpg

DSCF1626.jpg

thanks for looking
Ian.

Re: idreamoftoshiba... KILLING FIELDS NEW ZION ADDED P 17\18

He's back !!!

Love what you do, it's just awesome.
So much details, the paint and the weathering are perfect.

Wow, these are awesome. They are so surreal and dreamlike in quality. So much mood and ambiguity. Love the color palette you're working with. Thanks for sharing your work.

Solid work Ian. You are truly in your own lane. I enjoy seeing your work and updates. Can't wait to meet u and see these in person.

So original and feckin crazy i love it :rock

DSCF1742.jpg

thanks CB, I was so broke that I made that one from a wrecked dolfie body, a Christmas tree ball, pepper shakers and some nuts and bolts plus an old camera piece from a car boot sale :lol

He's back !!!

Love what you do, it's just awesome.
So much details, the paint and the weathering are perfect.

thank you Seb

Wow, these are awesome. They are so surreal and dreamlike in quality. So much mood and ambiguity. Love the color palette you're working with. Thanks for sharing your work.

thank you sky for such a fantastic reply.

Solid work Ian. You are truly in your own lane. I enjoy seeing your work and updates. Can't wait to meet u and see these in person.

Hello there Javier
thank you for the kind words..........I too hope to meet soon and wish you very good fortune with your project in hand :wave

oww mrs!! I love this thread... LOVE the paint apps.. would love to see WIP shots to.. ALL are just 1st Class...

Back