re Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThetanX

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Just seen the astounding figure of Nicholson as the Joker...

My question any chance of the best Joker - Cesar Romero - and a few of his fellow guest villains and villainesses from the best Bat series from the 1960s ??

Where's Nam to ask why this is in the "Ask Sideshow" section, and to tell this guy how it's HT who makes the Joker figure and they only have the license for '89 Batman?

Where's Nam to ask why this is in the "Ask Sideshow" section, and to tell this guy how it's HT who makes the Joker figure and they only have the license for '89 Batman?

Forbidden Planet said it was a sideshow figure..that was enough for me.. I didnt going into all the boring trivia why should I when there are people like you more than ready with the boring facts :D thanks.

Forbidden Planet said it was a sideshow figure..that was enough for me.. I didnt going into all the boring trivia why should I when there are people like you more than ready with the boring facts :D thanks.

Sideshow is THE DISTRIBUTOR - but it is Hot Toys that has the license and makes the figures. So probably Hot Toys would be the ones to ask your questions. Not sure what you mean by boring trivia and boring facts - if knowing who the correct company is that makes the figures you are asking about is boring...well, I don't know what to say to that.

The short answer is No. No chance at all. Too many licensing issues between Fox and WB.They can't even get the show on DVD let alone merchandise.

:clap:clap:clap Very good, my young apprenticcccccccce. :vader

Great, now I'm imagining Rutger Hauer talking through a respirator, and Sgt. Slaughter shooting lightning bolts out of his fingers.

That would sell out quick because I see the DX Joker in EVERYONE's collection and literally their momma's collection as well, no offense to mommas.
People go ape crap over Batman, Predator, Iron Man, etc. It kind of makes me want to go a different direction with my collection.
I was always more interested in Dominique Wilkins' dunks in the dunk contest rather than Michael Jordan's. :)

Back