Rate my Terminator Salvation Fan Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D4rkShaDoWz

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUgVPtjYNpw

I did this yesterday in my free time. I hope you like it! :banana

terminator_salvation-thumb-300x462.jpg

- If this is the wrong forum, please move it. Thanks :D

BADASS! :rock

I liked your trailer more than the first official trailer. The music was great. I rated it 5 stars dude.

Looked like the same thing to me as the last trailer but, i can't stand the 300 music..its not fitting at all with this movie, the NIN song from the last trailer,not this one(as much as i don't like new NIN) has more of a depressing feel that makes the movie more appealing to me.

Last edited:
Looked like the same thing to me as the last trailer but, i can't stand the 300 music..its not fitting at all with this movie, the NIN song(as much as i don't like new NIN) has more of a depressing feel that makes the movie more appealing to me.

He rearranged scenes from the first and second trailer. The music is from 300?

He rearranged scenes from the first and second trailer. The music is from 300?

Yea, around the middle of his trailer..thats from 300 for sure and i think Trent Reznor did that one as well, i never liked it..sounds boring as hell..even for 300 the movie it never fit for some reason and again, i can say that the Halo theme that Trent Reznor did..its crap as well. Old NIN or nothing for me.

Er....the "300" song is a NIN song, that was in the 300 trailer....and I dont think Trent did any Halo theme. So....

Er....the "300" song is a NIN song, that was in the 300 trailer....and I dont think Trent did any Halo theme. So....

Yes, i know Trent did that song from 300*read above* ..I may be wrong about the Halo part though..some poseur told me Trent did the little piano part in halo 3(which sounds stupid) but, i know for a fact he did the music for Quake.

I don't know about that. Halo 3's composer was Marty O'Donnell.

The NIN song was only used for the 300 trailer, right? It's not in the actual movie or soundtrack. I think that's what Celtic was saying.

What i was basically saying is that, i don't think the 300 song fits Terminator at all..not even close..the other NIN song in the real trailer though,does fit the movie.

Back