Rank The Saga

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROTJ
ESB
ROTS
ANH
AOTC
TPM

This is what i feel there at at the moment but i can never really figure out which one i like best, all i know is that TPM is always at the end.

I change the order every so often... but Star Wars (aka A New Hope) will ALWAYS be first and Return of the Jedi will ALWAYS be last. :D

Star Wars
Revenge of the Sith
Empire Strikes Back
Attack of the Clones
Phantom Menace
Return of the Jedi.

No, Attack of the Clones will always be last. That movie was put together without even the most basic of concepts of effective storytelling.

And actually, I agree with the current ranking in all but that aspect.

I will never totally forgive Lucas for the Ewoks... a shameless attempt to market teddy bears to the Star Wars generation. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

The film gave Luke one of the most embarassing moments in the trilogy. "Han, can you reach my lightsaber?" What, can't use the Force? :rolleyes:

Jedi also destroyed the character arcs of Han Solo and Leia (paved by the far superior films that preceded it)... leaving them with literally NOTHING to do. And for the record, Han Solo would have NEVER 'loaned" Lando the Falcon. NEVER!!! And Lando... well, the less said about his character development the better. It also gave a cool character like Boba Fett a badly staged exit... a chump death.... should I continue.... :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Well, here is my list...

Empire Strikes Back
A New Hope
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith
Attack of the Clones
The Holiday Special
The Phantom Menace (even with Maul its just about unwatchable.)

No, Attack of the Clones will always be last. That movie was put together without even the most basic of concepts of effective storytelling.

And actually, I agree with the current ranking in all but that aspect.

I'm with ya, while i like them all for different reasons clones is in last place.

And for the record, Han Solo would have NEVER 'loaned" Lando the Falcon. NEVER!!!

Damn right! Han should have never been separated from the Falcon. It's like taking Indiana Jones' whip away from him. In a story that is all about epic/light vs. dark, etc., you don't separate a character from one of its defining elements.

As much as I enjoy ROTJ, it is definitely the weakest of the OT for me.

There are so many ideas in the original script that were dropped which could have seriously improved the flick and brought it up to par with its predecessors.

Han to leia, while looking at the falcon - "I just got a funny feeling.... like I'm never gonna see her again...."

Original story, lando dies destroying the death star, becoming a hero. He does the deed, but never makes it out in time.

Wish that had been left alone, I'd like Lando more.

Jedi is the on I put on when I cant decide which to watch, because it's the easiest to sit through of all 6, but ESB is the better movie

Return of the Jedi
A New Hope
Revenge of the Sith/The Empire Strikes Back (joint)
The Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones

Back