Rambo Premium format!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know when there will be life pics?
I'm not sure about the PF!

I don't know about this one. I was hoping that the production piece would improve but I'm still on the fence.

The only thing making me keep it so far is that I'm on Flex pay and I only have one payment left to go.

On the other hand I also have the Rambo IV 1/4 scale statue from Hollywood collectibles on order, and that one looks so much better.

I just don't know.

Rambo IV from HCG might look better but it doesn`t represent 80`s Rambo which i need.Rambo IV statue is not a replacement for the Rambo 2 statue for me,i need both.

Well, some of you may have noticed that the Sideshow updated photos weren't their usual style of photos. I had the pleasure of shooting the updated shots of the piece and now can share with you what didn't make the cut and some fun things I put together.

POSTER.jpg

SPOSTER1.jpg

SPOSTER2.jpg

The very reason I got into buying Rambo knives was getting the Rambo 2 for this display arrangement that would be possible with the Ex. necklace.

NECKLACE3.jpg

The necklace came out quite nice, even though it's not the main part of the set, if you're Rambo fan enough to want it, you'll be happy with it.

NECKLACE1.jpg

NECKLACE2.jpg

I like that the PF makes for a nice companion piece to the LSB.

SSC_Rambo1.jpg

He really adds to a Rambo collection display as well.

RAMBO11.jpg

Im sorry im not trying to be negative here....but after seeing these pictures I still believe this PF looks horrible. The neck, the face, the body, the pose....almost everything about this just looks awkward.

Chris

great pics sean:clap:clap

damn, I can`t wait to have it in hand soon:yess: As I ever said, it`s not the best likeness but a must have for any Rambo/Stallone Fan!!:exactly:

Thanks for all these pictures.
Still don't know if I should like it or not! :(

The face looks good (better than before) but the pose and the scars could be better.

Does he has crossed eyes?? The eyes are looking strange in my opinion.

Im sorry im not trying to be negative here....but after seeing these pictures I still believe this PF looks horrible. The neck, the face, the body, the pose....almost everything about this just looks awkward.

Chris

:lecture
Agreed...agreed...agreed...

On another note, great pics DarthMaul...but it still didn't make me like it any better, but I know you did...That's what counts..

Back