• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rambo Halo Jumper for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Its mint with box,with all accessories,allthough the Shirt is a different one that looks the same,just not the extra pockets on the bottom,and not the double layer part on its elbows.I think this shirt has been dyed,because some black stuff comes off the shirt and attaches to the Rambo body,but can easily be brushed away,its just like Black Dust,not worse.

Im asking 70$ + 45$ to usa and 35$ inside europe registered package with insurance.

With normal airmail without tracking its 20$ inside europa and 30$ to Usa and the rest of the world,at your own risk.

I accept paypal only.

Thanks

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Rambo Halo Jumper for sale

bumping this thread again because i need to get rid of it:)

I'm sure you'll move it rock you just need to lower your price to "Free" and charge $0 for shipping. :rolleyes: It seems to be the going rate here these days!

They should rename this section the "Items for cheap bastards" thread.

:D

Back