Rambler's "Little Bit of Everything" Basement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: da_rambler20's "Little Bit of Everything" Man Cave

Your house is like a memorabilia museum, bro.. and cool Ghostbusters collection!

Congrats ffor the new acquisition bro ;)

Thanks!!

I see you had to cave in and put the kids castle down in your castle huh? lol Great collection.

Yeah, but my boys love my man cave as much as me. We spend a lot of time down there.

Your house is like a memorabilia museum, bro.. and cool Ghostbusters collection!

:lol Thanks. My wife always just rolls her eyes when she realizes how much stuff I have down there.

The Packers wall is awesome!!
Also, I love the charcoal-looking like sketch of the mob guys....I almost bought that exact sketch at our local mall one year at Christmas and kick myself for not doing it. If I can find one, I will buy one!

Very nice stuff, well displayed!

The Packers wall is awesome!!
Also, I love the charcoal-looking like sketch of the mob guys....I almost bought that exact sketch at our local mall one year at Christmas and kick myself for not doing it. If I can find one, I will buy one!

Very nice stuff, well displayed!

Thanks! The packer wall used to have alot of Brett Favre stuff on it, but when he turned out to be a giant turd, I replaced him with Aaron Rodgers. My wife bought me that mob photo. I really love that pic.

a little of everything, just the way i like my collections :)

Very nice collection! Love the Ghostbusters pieces--seeing yours displayed makes me want to get a nice 1/6 scale set of them.

I love how eclectic your collection is, very impressive! :clap

a little of everything, just the way i like my collections :)

A lot of variety! Very cool!

Very nice collection! Love the Ghostbusters pieces--seeing yours displayed makes me want to get a nice 1/6 scale set of them.

Cool collection bro!

I love how eclectic your collection is, very impressive! :clap

Thanks alot!!!! :duff

Yeah, I would have loved to get a set of the Rocco 1/6 ghostbuster heads, but couldn't afford them at the time. For now, the Matty 12" figures do just well.

Very nice collection, man! :duff There's a lot to like, a lot of great movies with which we grew up.

Do your boys enjoy your figures/collection at all? Or is it off-limits? :lol

Very nice collection, man! :duff There's a lot to like, a lot of great movies with which we grew up.

Do your boys enjoy your figures/collection at all? Or is it off-limits? :lol

My two boys love my collection and spend almost as much time as me looking at it. I should post pics of their collections. they each have shelves in their rooms that they keep their action figures on display on. Alot of Marvel, lego, pacific rim, ghostbusters, etc. They are "little me's" as my wife likes to call them.

Great update man ;)

Thanks. I appreciate it.

My first time stopping in here Rambler great setup man!

Back