Rainman Edward Norton headsculpt magnet???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psung4ever

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently received a painted Rainman Edward Norton "Narrator" headsculpt and I was wondered how would I fit it onto a Slim TT neck?
Only problem is that there is a magnet inside the headsculpt. Do I need a special body for this?

Thanks

Last edited:
I think enterbay neck connectors have a magnet on one of them, don't know if he intended it for that.

But rather than buy a whole new body it should be easy to yank out the top hot toys head/beck ball connector in their long necks, drill it a bit and glue a magnet/metal bit inside.
Maybe gluing the magnet/metal to the top ball connector would work as well and maintain the bit of movement the joint lends. You'll have to dry and test fit it for height and all that. Good luck!

Rainman designs his head to fit his special chest. In other words he sculpted a special chest that comes with full figures to take the heads magneticly for easy swapping. He doesn't sell the chest seperate.

Get tiny magnets online like I did, they look like those tiny round batteries.

THen you have to take a HT neck and sand down the little ball post until theres just the little nub under it and glue the magnet to it.

Back