[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2 MARCH PREORDER

Oh~~ When i checked it, It was no problem everything.
I think.. many people was moving in 1 site..Traffic?
Thank you~

Hi friends~~It is Rainman~
I appreciate for you guys interesting my figure.
It was sold out everything (1 outfit remain now).
perfect soldout for 5 minute!

May be i should make more from next figure~?
haha~~
whatever really thank you again.
I have not been making for 6 month because other works.
I thought you guys forgot me almost haha.

I felt your loving my figure.:lol
I will make you happy wiht my Bill when you received.
and I will try for another Best!

Thank you.!
( I checked the left 1 outfit. it was sold out too) L0L

Thanks lee! Cant wait to get this in hand!!

kara- i sent here... [email protected]
how do i know my order is confirmed? also is the separate h and separate c any different from h+c

Once received Rainman will update the order status to confirm/credit receipt or something

Also a separate sculpt and outfit just gives you a CoA for the outfit only I think.

kara- i sent here... [email protected]
how do i know my order is confirmed? also is the separate h and separate c any different from h+c
Like ajk pointed out, it's the same thing, you just don't get a certificate. Eventually the website will update, telling you the order was placed.

might wouldnt let me click on delivery region. when it finally did, i got as far as seeing my address and shipping info and when i would be finalizing my order, it would then say i had nothing ion my cart. i tried it on another browser and it did the same thing

might wouldnt let me click on delivery region. when it finally did, i got as far as seeing my address and shipping info and when i would be finalizing my order, it would then say i had nothing ion my cart. i tried it on another browser and it did the same thing

yeah you just have to execute all that really fast, and keep trying relentlessly

Best way to pay is to click the paypal link after your order goes through. It fills out everything (rm's company info, order #, etc. - legit style - in paypal for you. Not that I doubt RM, but paying this way looks like an official transaction, while as sending it directly is just sending money + providing an order number (which of course is honored as well)...Only bad news is once you "click away" from that confirmation page, you never see it (and the direct paypal link) anymore.

When Iminime's cowboy went up his site had the same problem, its not just Rainman's site, its just too much traffic on those links.

I got a bunch of the "must have $1 to check out" error messages tonight, but ultimately got one in.

NOOOOOOOO, not that crap again. I thought that those of us who had that issue got sorted out?

I got jacked once tonight too but then my order cleared on the second try. I shot for a clothes set right out of the gates though which definitely had much less traffic than the H&C, so of course it's easier to snag

Might see some DX sets and Fullsets open with people having change of heart for H&C set

Those kinds of deals happen under the table and behind closed doors :banana

i dont care about the certificate to be honest unless the product itself is different. I am not buying to sell (unless life hits hard) and i know certificates matter then but as of now, i just need that figure. i think i faced cart issues like 10 times and i said ****** it man... i will move to separates and there after even outfit was sold out. so i hope my order gets confirmed as it shows head and outfit but says incomplte.

ALSO I DINT GET ANY EMAIL CONFIRMATION OF ORDER :(

Like ajk pointed out, it's the same thing, you just don't get a certificate. Eventually the website will update, telling you the order was placed.

No worries man, you got it and paid for it! now you just have to wait.... relax :)

i dont care about the certificate to be honest unless the product itself is different. I am not buying to sell (unless life hits hard) and i know certificates matter then but as of now, i just need that figure. i think i faced cart issues like 10 times and i said ****** it man... i will move to separates and there after even outfit was sold out. so i hope my order gets confirmed as it shows head and outfit but says incomplte.

Wait under your order status, do you have an order number, and if you do when you click it does it say H&C set, or Sculpt and then a Clothing Set

the problems with cart are pretty expected and normal imo, it is just scary when it comes down to locking one in.
Just too much traffic and refreshing going on methinks.

Does cinemascale do business like rain man's website? Because when the Breaking Bad figures come out will be another hopeless try, probably a lot more fans since its so popular. No wonder people get 2k a rainman figure its bloody impossible to get one

Cinemascale shouldn't have that problem anymore. They no longer limit edition sizes. So long as you order within a certain window you should be good. Or at least, that's the last I heard from Wake.

Does cinemascale do business like rain man's website? Because when the Breaking Bad figures come out will be another hopeless try, probably a lot more fans since its so popular. No wonder people get 2k a rainman figure its bloody impossible to get one

Well Iminime has open pre-orders that close after days not limited sets so you won't have a problem

Back