[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2 MARCH PREORDER

Guess there could be odder states to choose from? Like if said Vermont Time.

Hey... This whole Walt shirt info... Are you getting it from any thread... It seems the thread is shut down or so... And Was asked to monitor the newsletter but there seems to be no update and hence checking...

Just starting to catch up with the suggestions being thrown around and I agree with most of them. The vest could definitely use some color tweaks here and there but I have to say I'm impressed with it even as is (although I am hoping that the proper changes will be made). Denny always says that he can't make custom patterns unless he buys 1000 yards of a fabric. When it comes to these obscure patterns Iminime seems to have a hard time coming anywhere close to as accurate as this vest (i.e. Tyler's plane jacket, Tylers penguin shirt, it was just announced that they can't do both accurate color and pattern for Walt's green shirt; so it has to be one or the other, etc.). I'm really hoping that the right changes can be made here to make it as accurate as possible, but I have to applaud the fact that a pattern this difficult was achieved to 80% accuracy on the first go.

The body choice is my biggest qualm with this whole thing. The arms of a TTM21 have nothing to do with the Butcher's build. I wish more people spoke up when I was saying that the KO was the way to go for this. I also should have mentioned it earlier than I did and maybe made a little more noise about it. I wonder if it's too late and if ALL of the outfits are done or just the sample proto. If it's too late to have this fit for a KO, I wonder if he could just have the sleeves slimmed down for a better fit. As is, it would be an improvement if it were slimmer still on the 21.

Aside from what everyone else has mentioned (hat colors, vest colors, slimmer sleeves, dark stripe of the pants a bit darker) the two things that jump out at me are the pig and the shillelagh. I was joking when I said throw some paint on that pig... but I really thought he was :lol. He left it like the natural color of the resin that he used which looks grey-ish white and not the pale pink of a pig's skin color. Not a huge deal but I think the center color where the notches are on the shillelagh is a shade or two darker than it is on screen.

Hi Friends~ how is it going~?
longtime no chat with you guys.
i am so sorry about it.. but i was crazy busy as Mail.

The pants( darker pattern,hat color) i will change with my team. don't worry.
I sand you better than photo always.~ right!? haha~~ ( not..?)

I have lost my ID and PW on SSF...
I got now finally.

whatever tomorrow is D-day for full set and DX set.
I will try to talk with fan loves artwork.
If i could speak english well i did..

Thank you for loving me.
really trully exactly~

Keep up the great work Lee, Bill 2 looks amazing and with the changes it will look unbelievable! Thanks!

Keep up the great work Lee, Bill 2 looks amazing and with the changes it will look unbelievable! Thanks!

Exactly :)

Lee you've done a smashing job ,, few tweaks and the ko narrow shoulder body this will give my v1 bill a run .;)

It is beautiful Rainman. Thank you for your work. :hi5:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Rainman, will we be able to use the Pipe with your sculpt like this?

9F3BE987-F079-4F90-9D00-A46473206ADE-4491-000007E3562214E1_zps9ffb2854.jpg

Last edited:

Hi Friends~ how is it going~?
longtime no chat with you guys.
i am so sorry about it.. but i was crazy busy as Mail.

The pants( darker pattern,hat color) i will change with my team. don't worry.
I sand you better than photo always.~ right!? haha~~ ( not..?)

I have lost my ID and PW on SSF...
I got now finally.

whatever tomorrow is D-day for full set and DX set.
I will try to talk with fan loves artwork.
If i could speak english well i did..

Thank you for loving me.
really trully exactly~

Awesome :yess:. Great choice for the DX item! :clap

So when we say K.O... Its the knock off body's that are available on ebay etc for some 30-40 bucks right? ... Or are they special bodies? ... Also within that K.O (narrow shoulder? )there are several listed. Since i am gonna go with h and c if i can bucket one... I am now more keen on shortlisting the body.

Let me know if my understanding of KO itself is wrong...

The Narrow knock offs are widely available on eBay for $23-$27. Sometimes they're referred to as the Head Play body but IDK if Head Play really had anything to do with producing them. I'm assuming that it's just a name that got stuck to them the same as KO.

These are essentially recasts of the official HT TTM's 10/14/18. They are very close to HT's Narrow but they aren't identical. IDK if that's something that is done intentionally or some parts become bigger or smaller because of the recast process. The KO's are a little taller so they are basically the same height as a TT Narrow with long foot pegs. They also have slightly different proportions here and there but you only really notice it when you swap clothes made for KO over to a TT. The differences are slight and really no big deal but you will see that an outfit will fit a little tighter here and looser there when you port it from KO to TT.

Before they started using the ZCWO body, Iminime always used these KO's for their earlier releases. They earlier versions were floppy and sloppy and the joints were so weak that they couldn't stand on their own. You were able to tighten them but they were still very cheap feeling. I ported all of my pre-ZCWO bod Iminime figs to official Narrows and it's a pretty seamless transition. The really bad ones were the V1 & V2 but the KO's are up to V4 now. They're still not as well constructed as a real deal TT but they've come a long way. You'll see some listings of the V4s advertising tighter joints

If you search 1/6 Narrow body you'll get a bunch of sellers offering these:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Narrow-Sho...6618?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2333ad63aa

Hey... This whole Walt shirt info... Are you getting it from any thread... It seems the thread is shut down or so... And Was asked to monitor the newsletter but there seems to be no update and hence checking...

It was stated in post #909 of the Iminime BrBa fig thread

So any idea when the loose clothing and head sets will be going up?

Back