Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The patches are absolutely fine as they are imo. The only let down for me were the shades, and they were addressed by the master, robbiethepainter :)

The patches are not accurate, and they are cheap paper like things that are peeling off the jacket. I'm going to have to disagree with you. Theres room for a lot more improvement in that area and improvements in those small details are what help bring out the charm of these handcrafted figures more, in the same way the early suggestions about improving the sunglasses were voiced which Robbie gladly took on.

Last edited:
Ok got some better pics Day and Night, this Figure is Absolutely amazing! I love it. IMG_3218.JPG IMG_3204.JPG IMG_3208.JPG IMG_3209.JPG IMG_3211.JPG

I think you missed putting the neck adapter (actual neck) that comes with KOs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something is wrong man! Not that I am a big fan of the regular version of taxi driver but something is off there :(

I think it's the fact that the clothes were not tailored for that particular body ?

Easley sorted out by choosing a body closer to the rainman version the chest piece has a long neck . Just my opinion off course

Fantastic score tho buddy

Last edited:
U need long the neck some how, put less padding ( in the photo he is looking a lil bit fat) and replace the hands for ht real ones ( the hands that come with ko looks cheap)
This way imo will look ace :)

Your sculpt shld go on this neck whichever your ko is (also always but v4 ko from eBay, even the pic I included below is from Internet and I have never used this specific body

3395b20a7b0a516da6a1f1fc3a4f4ab8.jpg

Ill try and fix but I have it with the Neck on and the peg so don't know what im doing wrong using a 21 KO without the chest piece I do have it though thanks everyone for trying to help but seems like Ive done everything rite :dunno Also there is no padding I put outfit on body thats it. Thanks Joned.:duff

Back