Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats as good as its gonna get....unless you can get some seamless bruce lee arms on the chest piece....they might be too skinny though not sure unless I try it...
u5umu8e2.jpg

Nope, same. I will say, that there is a problem in the right shoulder connection, but its in the torso, because I had the same problem with the Lee arms too. Its loose. It needs to be shimmed to fit tighter.

Cool. I'm going to wait and see what people keep coming up with before I start pulling all my bodies apart. Luckily I have some HT BLs & Carlitos in the morgue

Thanks Marty & Neo :) :hi5:

Ah, that's great Robbie. That's the best I've seen so far for the shirtless look. I have that body as well as the Scarface one.

Robbie: Do you plan to shorten the legs just a bit? They seem too long.

Where can i learn how change arms and legs from one body to another?
I am affraid screw it trying

:clap:clap

Looking great Pajji!

:lol

What? I'm such an amateur with a camera. Why do people keep saying things like this? :rotfl

I didn't want to take pictures because I lost the outside light. I'm gonna invest in some really nice lights soon. Detolf lights aren't cutting it for me anymore.

So I shorten him by about 3/4 of an inch. He was just waaaaaay too tall. He's looks much better now. I also cuffed the pants by an inch. Pants were too long. :(

Anyways, gonna take better pics tomorrow. :)
IMG_4571_zps86e68667.jpg

IMG_4570_zps7261409f.jpg

Looks great! How did you shorten him, bud?

I prefer the Carlito's Way arms. Are the palm adaptors of BW Carlito's Way the same as Hot toys TTM?

Back