Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just thinking where mike ( pop)....?

I hope he never missed it again !

Edit: congrats mate just read post you got the df ull

Last edited:
Sent Rainman an email. Would appreciate it if others here also helped out with this email campaign to open up some more DX sets. I clearly do not have the pull that ShortRound does... but maybe if enough of us beg, he will accept our $1400.

Sent Rainman an email. Would appreciate it if others here also helped out with this email campaign to open up some more DX sets. I clearly do not have the pull that ShortRound does... but maybe if enough of us beg, he will accept our $1400.

He already did that and increased the number by 25%.

No. I honestly think this is one of his weaker efforts. I do think Pop should have his DX though and if he's making a few more already, what's one more for someone who obviously loves the character?

:hi5:

And :hi5: :hi5: :hi5: :hi5: to all others concerned with my whereabouts and mental state :lol

It means a lot my brothers :1-1:

The bigger question than "where's Pop" is... WHERE'S ROBBIE???? For the last few days?!?!?!?

No. I honestly think this is one of his weaker efforts. I do think Pop should have his DX though and if he's making a few more already, what's one more for someone who obviously loves the character?

Wow. Going to have to agree to disagree on this one. I think both sculpts are stunning. Definitely the best Travis so far and pretty sure for good.

Back