Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking with the head $500 as the PF was a $100 premium over the clothes set but with the cost of this set being more maybe $550?

Well the clothing sets are up and usually the H&C clothing sets are $50-$100 more. So if the clothing set is priced at $400, you're looking at about $450-$500.

Well the clothing sets are up and usually the H&C clothing sets are $50-$100 more. So if the clothing set is priced at $400, you're looking at about $450-$500.

Hm thats a nice surprise if true, I was just assuming it would be the price of a painted HS at $120

Man... Any tips for what kind of tape to use to tape the knife around the boot? I'm worried it'll damage the paint/finish or leave a residue.

HUGE UPDATE!

Rainman is gonna open 5 more DX spots for tomorrow's public preorder. I convinced him that many of us here would appreciate more DXs. I hate seeing the true collectors that missed out on this. So I hope this really helps.

:peace

HUGE UPDATE!

Rainman is gonna open 5 more DX spots for tomorrow's public preorder. I convinced him that many of us here would appreciate more DXs. I hate seeing the true collectors that missed out on this. So I hope this really helps.

Awesome news!!! Thanks!!!

It's tomorrow night mate :lol

Haha whoops! :lol

:slap Hmmm. ok!

I see you'll respond to that post but not to one where you have no valid argument. :hi5:

HUGE UPDATE!

Just got that email too. Great news.

1236347_624680064233524_68396739_n.jpg

FOr Fun~~~~sleep well friends~

Is that the same sculpt? A lot more of a smirk going on?

HUGE UPDATE!

Damn, the guy is going all out on this! That makes me feel a hell of a lot better about tonight. :yess: The more sets, the more chance of grabbing one.

HUGE UPDATE!

That is awesome! Is he just gonna increase the DX run by 5 or are the 5 coming off another part if the release? I.e if DX goes up does Double FS or regular FS edition size go down?

Back