Raiders Indy PF - Exclusive heads repaint by Boot25 *NEW PICS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cking

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I recently received the AMAZING repaint that Boot25 did for me. Words cannot describe how great this looks so I attempted to take some pics in different lighting conditions to let them do the talking. I just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to Boot25 for being a true gent (despite my impatient / over-excited requests about the progress). I'd recommend his services to anyone. Pics of the hatted version of the head will be added to the thread when he's completed it.

02-Indy-PF-Repaint-By-Boot25.jpg

03-Indy-PF-Repaint-By-Boot25-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Raiders Indy PF - Exclusive heads repaint by Boot25

You should done a before & after comparison shots.Great paint job.How much does he charges for it ? I'm thinking of my MKI .

Thank you

Here's a before and after shot. Not exactly the same angle but it's good enough to illustrate what a good paintjob can do for Trevor's excellent Ford sculpt!

Sideshow-PF-Indy-Exclusive-Head-01.jpg

Whoa, that's incredible. He looks so real! Awesome job! :rock

amazing. boot25 does insane paint jobs. l have seen lots of his 1/6 repaints and they always look great.

this really amazing. I wish I could do this or let this do by boot25

Thanks guys!
Chris has given me some good suggestions for the hatted version. It should be done soon.

Your before shot of the head is some of the best factory paint I have seen on this PF...Great paint up though Boot!

I can't wait to see it either. With a few slight tweaks, it should be even more accurate than this amazing paintjob!

Nice work ! I can't wait to see the hatted version on a body.

Chris,

What else have you done to your 1/4 PF? Knowing you, it's been heavily modded! ;)

Brady (Dr. J on COW)

Hi Brady,

I've replaced the gun belt and holster with the much more accurate versions offered by mfisher (highly recommended!!!).
I also removed the press studs from the shirt and took the stitches out which were holding the jacket collar tips down.

Everything else was just adjustment - namely, pulling the pants up higher so the jacket appears to be longer and making sure the bag strap was the correct length to position the buckle in the center of the chest etc. I'll post some pics of the fully finished statue when I receive the hatted version of the head from boot25 (REALLY looking forward to seeing what he can do with that head).

Chris

Chris,

What else have you done to your 1/4 PF? Knowing you, it's been heavily modded! ;)

Brady (Dr. J on COW)

Boot25 is hoping to finish up the hatted head paintjob in the next few days so hopefully I'll be able to post some pics of it very soon. I can't wait to see what he's done with that one!

Chris

Very nice paint job,.. made a World of difference!!
But to me this sculpt looks cartoonish,.. great likeness,. but looks like a Ford caricature,..

Awesome John! You totally nailed the colour of the Fedora (something that's tricky to do).
With the extra tweaks we've discussed by email, this is going to be perfect! I can't wait to see the modified final version. :)

Chris

Wow ! That skin looks so real. I wish I could paint like that . John your work continues to amaze me , I don't know how you do it. I can't wait to see it on the clothed body Chris !

Back