Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
521250e4521c65bedcedbebbae890e0a.jpg

Incredible work... as always. Looks alive there.

This is the best thing I have seen since cake farts, so glad we are best friends for 0 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the best thing I have seen since cake farts, so glad we are best friends for 0 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 days, love that song
Ha ha I don't mind seeing them again
Hey guys you don’t need to quote 10 images to tell jacob he is the greatest ;)
Yes a simple "your the greatest" will suffice
Yes bro!! :rock

That's absolutely incredible. Finally there's a perfect body for Daryl. Is that the new Phicen?
Thanks man. Yep the new phicen tall 2.0

That Daryl is probably the most realistic/alive looking 1/6 fig I've ever seen.:clap

What you did with the SSC TOD Indy was also pretty phenomenal.

Do you paint using a high-magnification lens or something? It's amazing how fine the small detail is. It's amazing they make paint brushes that fine to do details that tiny. I seem to recall reading that silentsurfer just painted by eye, not using magnification, but it just doesn't seem possible looking at these macro lens pics.

That Daryl is probably the most realistic/alive looking 1/6 fig I've ever seen.:clap

What you did with the SSC TOD Indy was also pretty phenomenal.

Do you paint using a high-magnification lens or something? It's amazing how fine the small detail is. It's amazing they make paint brushes that fine to do details that tiny. I seem to recall reading that silentsurfer just painted by eye, not using magnification, but it just doesn't seem possible looking at these macro lens pics.

Thanks buddy. Yes I use a jewelers magnification headgear. 3.5x magnification I believe. I only use in the eyes. Nathan uses them as well and it is where I got the idea from. No one would be able to paint them as well without.

Back